Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Christmas Tree Shop: $5 lava lamps!

If you have a Christmas Tree Shop near you I suggest you see if they have the same deal as the New London, CT store... their own chinese-ma…

Started by johnny

1 Jan 26, 2009

Vintage clear red globes needed for my hed project.

Hello Gang: I have a dilemma! I am in the process of gathering everything I need for my custom head that I want to create. I now need the…

Started by Doc Lava Roc

0 Jan 24, 2009

WANTED - Wizards and Carlisles in good condition

I am building up my collection of the above. So if there are any for sale, please let me know.

Started by Lavatation

10 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Lavatation

Where'd ya go DAVE P???

Hey dude I still wanna buy your Red/Yellow Globe, sent ya a private message but haven't heard anything. Let me know.

Started by MattMJB0188

6 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

BNIB Silver Starship base only (no globe) Custom series

I have a brand new in box Starship base only. The base comes complete with matching silver cap, bag of bolts/washer to attach legs, hex too…

Started by dave p.

0 Jan 18, 2009

52oz Gold Century base (1 dent)

I have a second 52oz gold Century base for sale. This base has one noticable dent close to the base of the lamp. It is in the front of the…

Started by dave p.

0 Jan 18, 2009

52oz Gold Century base (no dents/dings) Oct. 1973

I have a very nice 52oz Gold Century base, no globe though. There are no dents/dings, and there aren't any scratches as well. This base has…

Started by dave p.

0 Jan 18, 2009

Lava

I am hoping to find a clock that has lava bubbling up around it. Has anyone seen this?

Started by saundra

2 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

Midnight Series With Box

I have a midnight with the box. It's a cranberry. Slightly cloudy. Not bad at all though. Looking to sell or trade for a clear/teal. Best o…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

0 Jan 6, 2009

anyone wanting to start a lava lamp business?

I have over 200 lava lamps new in the box, most in sealed cases. Lamps range from 52oz American Made aristo's, americana's, several cases o…

Started by wanna sell my lamps

2 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service