Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Selling Vintage Enchantress Planter, Purple 52oz, & spare globes on E-bay...

I am have some great picks up for grabs! Here are a few I have up now, the others will be listed very soon. -Vintage Enchantress Planter,…

Started by Galaxy_9

5 Nov 28, 2008
Reply by Galaxy_9

swirls for sale

we are going to be thinning out the collection and selling some extra lamps there are alot that mandy has 2,3 or 4 of the same lamp........…

Started by mandysbus

1 Nov 21, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Spencer's has a sale!!

Ok guys....Just an FYI. Spencer's has a sale (online--not sure if they will honor it in actual stores) for buy one get one 25% off on their…

Started by www.6-ft-under.com

10 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

Id want to buy Lava Lamp bases. You got any extras?

Howdy all! I am in the process of making more of my "lava lamp art" and I need more bases. I tried to use house lamp fixtures, but they won…

Started by www.6-ft-under.com

6 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Mark Goo

Another gumball machine

Hey all I just found another gumball lava lamp along with a actual gumball machine on craigslist Sioux Falls South Dakota. Somebody jump on…

Started by matt01165

1 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

FS: Crestworth Rocket

Sadly i have to start selling some of my lamps to pay bills you know these are very rare!!! blue liquid/red wax. liquid is clear not clou…

Started by MyFriendGoo

13 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

WANTED!!! Copper cap for Crestworth Astro Mini

Hi all!! Does anyone have a spare cap lying around for an old Crestworth Astro Mini. I have just managed to get hold of one but the plastic…

Started by LAVAMAN-UK

1 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by stevemo

Plan to sell some lamps.

Hey all, I know I havent been online much lately. Just been busy. I lava obsession has eased(thank god) and now I am going to sell some of…

Started by OSOLAVA

6 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by OSOLAVA

Looking for a Special Lava Motion Lamp

I am looking for a nice lava lamp that has blue liquid, wax (blue, biege or white) and with glitter, at least 32oz. My grandson is 9 yrs. o…

Started by Melody Stiltner

6 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Collectors from Germany, my ebay auction

Hey everybody, I have to part with some of my lamps to pay my bills. The first one to go, as it don't fit in my collection of all-Astro's,…

Started by Novemberchild

2 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Novemberchild

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service