Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,743)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

SELLING, SELLING, SELLING

I will also be selling most of my lamps in the upcoming weeks. If your looking for anything let me know and I'll sell to Lava Lovers first…

Started by MattMJB0188

19 Aug 7, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

WANTED: Mathmos Astro Base/Cap - SHINY

Anyone have one of these cheap or in the states already? Would really like to have a Mathmos SHINY base and cap. Let me know if you do and…

Started by Kris

0 Aug 4, 2009

Anyone have a 32oz Red/Yellow Globe?

Looking for a mid 90s Red/Yellow, this is the only globe I need. All of mine are messed up. ): Will trade? Like 94, 95, or 96 would be grea…

Started by MattMJB0188

3 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

VG needs money, selling some Goo!

I kinda need money RIGHT NOW, so I'm offering up some of my Goo. I don't have any of the original boxes, but will securely pack the Globes…

Started by ☆VixenGypsy☆

6 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

I'd Like to Buy a Wave Machine

I know these are hard to find but hopefully someone might have one for sale here. Thanks.

Started by LBH

0 Jul 27, 2009

bdoc lamp

interesting item on ebay item number 320403204154

Started by krissyfromswindon

0 Jul 27, 2009

WANTED: UK Lunar

Hey, great place here and I think this is just the place to find people that can help me out. About 5-6 years ago I saw a Lunar with clear…

Started by Miss Qt

8 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Monkeymagic10

mathmos green flock

hi guys, i have a spare green flock by mathmos that i am thinking of getting rid of, have you any idea how much i should set the reserve fo…

Started by krissyfromswindon

13 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by krissyfromswindon

Lava Lamps for sale!!

I'm putting about 7 lamps on ebay soon. All of them I have painted the bases and/or made the goo. I was wondering if anyone has any advice…

Started by Jennifer

0 Jul 17, 2009

Fair price for a Garfield Lava without box?

Is around $80 a fair price for a Garfield Ceramic Lamp with no box? The lamp is in good shape with no breaks, cracks, or scratches.

Started by Manix5

2 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service