Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,508)

Featured Discussions

Want to add another vintage lamp to my collection (Edit: No longer looking)

I haven't been actively collecting for a while, for a good reason. Anything I find on eBay is over my budget or getting lots of bids. I jus…

Started by Jonas Clark-ElliottLatest Reply

Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale!

After extensive testing,  I'm now offering many NEW glitter colors in clear fast liquid.  They are gorgeous!  Here are a few of the options…

Started by KirkLatest Reply

Official Order Thread!

THANKS, OOZING GOO FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND INTEREST OVER THE YEARS! Mandatory post update is MANDATORY. In addition to the modded lamps that I…

Started by LorenLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2007 Coach Lantern

I am looking for someone willing to part with a 2007 edition Coach Lanterns.  They are the lamps that have the screws that go in from the t…

Started by Clark Jester

2 15 hours ago
Reply by Michael

GOO SALE

For a while now, I've have been creating custom color lava lamps for clients and have acquired quite in the inventory of new, odd color, an…

Started by Claude J

11 yesterday
Reply by Claude J

Lava Lot for Sale (Update!)

Good Afternoon!  I am moving at the end of the summer, and need to get rid of some of my collection. I'd prefer to sell the whole bunch at…

Started by Rory

15 Jul 10
Reply by Clark Jester

Bulb for a Crestworth Living Jewel

Does anyone know where I can purchase a bulk for a Crestworth Living Jewel. Regards Alex

Started by Alexander David Lyon

4 Jun 19
Reply by Alexander David Lyon

Looking for a Crestworth Glitterlite Emerald Green???

Does anyone have an Emerald Green Glitterlite in a Nordic Base preferably? I have autumn leaves, sky blue and ruby red. Looking for the Em…

Started by Dean

17 Jun 14
Reply by Dean

New GOOLAMP GlitterKit Fast available!

The GlitterKit Fast is best used for DIY self filling of bottles. It does include everything needed. There are 9 Masterfluid colors availab…

Started by Marcel

6 Jun 13
Reply by Claude J

WTB: Looking for 32 oz Clearview lamp(or just base) also open to trades.

Hi, I have a soft spot for the Clearview lamps and have been seeking one for awhile now but for some reason haven't been able to find one,…

Started by James K.

1 Jun 5
Reply by Rick

Looking To Buy Giant in Sydney Australia

Hi I'm looking to buy an old school Lava Lite Giant in the Sydney NSW area. Willing to drive for a bit if need be. Preferably a clear liqui…

Started by Matt Tesoriero

3 Jun 4
Reply by Matt Tesoriero

FS 2X Fantasia Glitter Lamps

$200 + Shipping Both lamps run excellent and the bases are in good shape. One has a green color disc on the bottom and the other has the mu…

Started by Sentrex

3 May 24
Reply by Sentrex

For Sale -1970's French Glitter Lamp

Hi Guys, I have a 1970s french glitter lamp for sale (in good condition), im not sure on what the value of one of these would be? Im still…

Started by Alexander David Lyon

0 May 20

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service