Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,739)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ebay .......New Huge 27" Grande lava Lamp

I was bidding on one and ebay shut it got a notice that it is being investigated as a  scam and not to pay for it .Any one else get this?

Started by Nancy

5 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Crestworth Astro Mini bottle top wanted

I don't suppose anyone has a bottle top and seal for a Crestworth Astro Mini they want to sell me? Or if you have an empty bottle complete…

Started by Mark

0 Feb 1, 2010

January/February WTF auctions... Post away!

Original 1990 Lava Lite Lamp in Box Purple VTG 80s Buy It Now for $59.95 They Killed it! It's DEAD! http://cgi.ebay.com/Original-1990-Lava-

Started by ☆VixenGypsy☆

4 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Modulo '70

If only those F*%#@^rs hadn't messed up everyone's ability to travel...

I would fly across the pond and bring these babies home...   http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/7-Mathmos-Lava-Lamp-Inc-White-Yellow-Orange-Purle-Green_

Started by Kelly Flaskerud

5 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Tax return time Baby!! Looking to add a couple more rare/ interesting pieces to our collection!

I'd consider most anything, but my wish list is any of the swirl based ones, some of the icon series, any of the animal print bases, etc. …

Started by Cindy Bunn

5 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Cindy Bunn

Selling most of my collection

most of them don't get used and just there. time to end the addiction...Most are Mathmos lamps with UK wiring. If you are looking for anyth…

Started by MyFriendGoo

18 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by Nancy

Rare lamp in excellent condition on eBay. Not.

I just saw this lamp on eBay for $179.99 US. Doesn't look like it's in very good condition to me - very cloudy. Is this the same lamp that…

Started by J W

3 Jan 22, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Selling my lamps.

Hey everyone.Decided to sell off my Lava Lamps, Just got a new Chinchilla and for some reason when he see's the motion in them he starts ma…

Started by Leedsboi86

7 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Anyone Looking For A Mathmos Astro Flock Renovation Project???

I am about to put this rarity up for sale. It is in need of a bit of work. Would be a nice renovation project for someone. The lamp is bo…

Started by LAVAMAN-UK

3 Jan 19, 2010

Clear/Green Lunar bottle for sale

Hey Guys, I have a spare clear/green Lunar bottle for sale, if you go to my pics and look at "Lunars 1" and "Lunars 2" that’s the one for…

Started by Danial Thomas

11 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Danial Thomas

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service