Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,489)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Know anywhere to buy discontinued 32 oz. refills?

I'm bummed that my ~6 year old custom lamp got knocked over when it was warm and is now cloudy. When I bought it, you could mix and match a…

Started by Middy

1 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

Giant Lava for $20 - Portland Craigslist. Anyone?

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/fur/600642619.html I THINK this is a Giant, not a Grande. Someone should ask if they'll ship this. ~ Jo…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

2 Mar 17, 2008
Reply by Kelly

Not sure this is the forum for this, but...

...it's my best guess. Does anyone know who eBay bidders "roadscholar76" or "h***7" are? From the "looking for an unusual non-liquid motion…

5 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by mandysbus

Wanted: Peace Motion Silver Goo

They came out on the market about a year ago and already the Silver Goo is discontinued. I have a Blue Metallic and a Green Metallic and ju…

Started by Adam

0 Mar 3, 2008

Looking to add another unusual lamp to my collection...

I had an accident with my 60s-formula white squiggle. I bumped the globe over while the lamp was hot, clouding it badly. Then I had another…

16 Feb 28, 2008
Reply by OSOLAVA

Silver Steak Bases & Caps For Sale/Trade

Before posting up on ebay to sell off these bases and caps for the silver streaks, I thought I would give you guys the first go at them. I…

Started by Brian

0 Feb 27, 2008

super rare lamp for sale

on ebay: http://snurl.com/20b2c [cgi_ebay_com] not my auction!

Started by Mathmos_Man

5 Feb 24, 2008
Reply by Mathmos_Man

Looking for Consort bottles.

Anyone have an extra Consort bottle? Empty or with shot lava is fine. Possible someone needs a Consort cap? I have an extra, the polished g…

0 Feb 21, 2008

Lava Grande base

Just wanted to know if any one has a Lava Grande base that thay wanted to sell? I need just a base. Thanks Roger

Started by Roger Stenstrom

3 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Anyone got an extra Glo Oozy/Flo Oozy/Aurora lava bottle?

I bought this lamp from Spencers in the late 90s. 20" tall, 3 1/2" diameter, slightly tapered cylindrical globe screws into flared, polishe…

2 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service