Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,743)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WANTED!!! Copper cap for Crestworth Astro Mini

Hi all!! Does anyone have a spare cap lying around for an old Crestworth Astro Mini. I have just managed to get hold of one but the plastic…

Started by LAVAMAN-UK

1 Nov 1, 2008
Reply by stevemo

Plan to sell some lamps.

Hey all, I know I havent been online much lately. Just been busy. I lava obsession has eased(thank god) and now I am going to sell some of…

Started by OSOLAVA

6 Oct 26, 2008
Reply by OSOLAVA

Looking for a Special Lava Motion Lamp

I am looking for a nice lava lamp that has blue liquid, wax (blue, biege or white) and with glitter, at least 32oz. My grandson is 9 yrs. o…

Started by Melody Stiltner

6 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Collectors from Germany, my ebay auction

Hey everybody, I have to part with some of my lamps to pay my bills. The first one to go, as it don't fit in my collection of all-Astro's,…

Started by Novemberchild

2 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by Novemberchild

Lava Lamp/Plasma Ball trade

Hi guys.. ive been a user of this website for quite a while, however i went away for a long time and aparently they renewed the website and…

Started by Laborchet

1 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

Looking for...

Hi lavalovers! i was just wondering if any of you guys was thinking about selling some lamps because i would be interested in them... i wou…

Started by Laborchet

3 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Dave

FS: Crestworth Nordic

the nordic has tape around the top . the guy i bought it from used to do this to prevent liquid from leaking. liquid is clear, not cloudy.

Started by MyFriendGoo

1 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Dave

Very rare Century on eBay!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1960s-Lava-Lite-Lamp-W-Box-Lava-Simplex-Chicago-USA_W0QQitemZ370084723528QQihZ024QQcategoryZ4052QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

2 Sep 20, 2008
Reply by Galaxy_9

I NEED GOLD GLITTER LAMPS! HELP!

I reciently made a lamp out of a Goldslager bottle using a gold glitter lamp. Now everyone who has seen it wants one! I had a very hard tim…

Started by www.6-ft-under.com

7 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

Empty Grande?

Ok, I have a weird idea....I want to find an empty grande and make it into a fish tank. Any ideas where I can get one?

Started by www.6-ft-under.com

5 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service