Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,612)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For sale - Crestworth Flowerlite

Hi guys, im currently selling my Crestworth collection. i have for sale two Crestworth Flowerlite sand also a Crestworth galaxy. please…

Started by Alexander David Lyon

1 Nov 9
Reply by Simon Lloyd

Looking for a silver Lava Lite Century base

Hey guys, I’m in the middle of a few projects at the moment and one of them requires a Lava Lite Century base and I prefer silver to gold.…

Started by Steven Russell

4 Nov 7
Reply by Claude J

Fluidium heat guard

Does anyone have a spare fluidium heat guard they could sell me? Thanks Steve

4 Nov 7
Reply by Steven Russell

Looking for a Colossus Globe

Hi Lava community, Just posting in search of a colossus globe, just the globe only, as I am trying to complete a lamp. Willing to drive to…

Started by Andy

0 Nov 5

New Globe Colors

You Talk, We listen,... New custom globes in exciting colors are now available on our eBay store Chocolate/Clear Pink/Lt Blue Yellow/Pink.…

Started by Claude J

2 Nov 2
Reply by Claude J

Looking for Smart Astro

Hi Guys, I am new to the site and am desperate to find a Smart Astro. I am currently collecting the parts to try and build one myself but I…

5 Oct 27
Reply by Arne

Does anyone in the UK or EU have any MT yellow dye I can buy?

Hi there, I'm looking for for yellow MT goo/wax dye. Can't afford to pay MT shipping for just a bit of dye, so I'm hoping someone in the UK…

Started by Kate Harvey

8 Oct 25
Reply by Claude J

Okay, so you are interested in knowing how to purchase a lava lamp from Mathmos.

So, I posted this in the lava lamps subreddit a few weeks back and was asked to post it here. I need to update it as some comments in regar…

Started by LukyDuck

0 Oct 13

Globes Globes Globes

HelloI'm running a clearance special on my eBay store All 32 ounce Lava Lite globes (without boxes) are only $29.95 Boxed Haggerty Chicago…

Started by Claude J

0 Oct 13

Come on, Seriously!?!

What is up with the inundation and proliferation of the Russian fugly night lights or supposed nasty ass looking lava lamps!  From Ukraine,…

Started by Mr MaGoo

1 Oct 12
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service