Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,464)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Glitterama's Jardiniere post ?

hi all i have a Glitterama's Jardiniere on ebay same bottle as the lunar Q is has anyone posted anything like this from the uk to the  usa…

Started by keith

0 Aug 21

Up for sale

Up for sale    Here is a list of the lamps, so if anyone have an interest just PM me.    -Consort  ( refill with kirk's fast purple glit…

Started by flip

1 Aug 19
Reply by flip

SELLING NEW COLOSSUS (SEVERAL AVAILABLE)!

Hi All - Have not been on this site in many years but moved recently just next door and forgot I have many Colossus put away in a dry clima…

Started by Ronzo

3 Aug 17
Reply by Keith

Selling Lamps

Peeps are asking so I came up with a brief list of lamps I'm selling. I do have a few more that arent listed but will shortly once these ot…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

20 Aug 8
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Custom Wizards for sale

I'm coming to realize that making a twin wizard of every color glitter was too ambitious a quest I do not have the room for such a display,…

Started by Claude J

5 Aug 3
Reply by Claude J

Wanted: 70s/80s Lava Lite with box

Hello all, I'm new here, and new to lava lamps. I've never owned one, but out of the blue I had the idea to buy one for my dorm room. It di…

Started by Seven

3 Jul 31
Reply by Michael

Seeking LL Glitter

Looking for 2 of each Lava Lamp glitter globes (if available) globe size  17" / 32 Oz. #8434 Pink fluid/Silver glitter #8438 Orange fluid/S…

Started by Claude J

5 Jul 28
Reply by Claude J

Wanted: Century Base

Looking for a gold century base, complete with black bottom.. Working condition with no dents or issues. Let me know if you have one. Thank…

Started by Monte

0 Jul 18

Selling my damaged Aristocrat vintage lamp

Hello everyone, I would like to sell my vintage LavaLite Aristocrat lamp.  It was damaged when a window blew out of its frame and knocked i…

Started by deni g

0 Jul 12

2 Mathmos Jets for Sale in the USA!

Asking $150.00 for BOTH lamps plus shipping, Both were rewired for U.S. plugs, I will take more pictures of them running this weekend.

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

19 Jul 12
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service