Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,508)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

1995 Elek-Trick Green 32oz Lamp for sale

Mint condition, great flow.  Looking to sell.  Not quite sure what to ask for it.  Perhaps I can get some advice here. Thanks

Started by Matt

4 Apr 4
Reply by Dan Curb

WTB Spencer's Limited Edition Zombie lamp

Hi everyone Fairly new collector here and I would like to add a Spencer's Limited Edition Zombie lamp to my collection. I was wondering if…

Started by Donald Besaw Jr

7 Apr 4
Reply by Donald Besaw Jr

For Sale Mathmos Telstars

Hello Lava forum friends, I have decided to offer my two Mathmos Telstars for sale or possible trade. I had them flown in from the UK to a…

Started by Andy

6 Apr 2
Reply by Kelly

Vintage Lava Lite/World and Fantasia For Sale

Hi all!  Cleaning out the house, it's been a long two years dealing with the circumstances and it's time to finally find these guys some ne…

Started by Kris

1 Mar 29
Reply by Michael

WTB or Trade for Pink / Pink 04 Globe

My niece has her heart set on a pink pink globe on top of a white base for her birthday. I have the base, need the globe. Looking to buy or…

Started by Sentrex

2 Mar 18
Reply by Critter

Fast & Slow Glitter Liquid for Sale!

After extensive testing,  I'm now offering many NEW glitter colors in clear fast liquid.  They are gorgeous!  Here are a few of the options…

Started by Kirk

726 Mar 14
Reply by June C Flesner-Becker

2 Lamps for Sale

I will leave these here for 2 weeks then migrate to ebay. Note that I run all lamps dimmers so pics represent that. #22 Blue/Purple - $30…

Started by Sentrex

2 Mar 4
Reply by Andy

Trade Colossus for an XXL Lunar

Hey Y’all!  Any body interested in the trade of the decade?  I’m willing to trade a Colossus for a XXl Lunar or maybeanother large exotic r…

Started by Jethro

0 Feb 19

GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

New bottles are made and ready for shipping. Empty Bottle: XL: 287,41 USD for example the USA (+ Customs/Tax) + Shipping 259,74 GBP for UK…

Started by Marcel

137 Feb 13
Reply by Marcel

Mediterranean for Sale

Have this listed for $125 on ebay but the offer here is $110 + shipping. Ebay Listing with more Pictures The base and bottle are original…

Started by Sentrex

7 Feb 12
Reply by Jlm2jlm

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service