Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,507)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking to Buy Saturna and Aztec

Hi I’m new to the forum and have recently become hooked on collecting lava lamps. I’m looking for a Saturna and Aztec to add to my  collect…

Started by Buff Mair

0 Feb 3

Looking to Buy 90s/00s/10s Lava Lamps

Hey.  I am new here to oozinggoo and I am looking to collect more from 1990s-Current Year.  The older lamps are too expensive for my budget…

Started by Chris Schrader

6 Jan 30
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

New/old lava, glitter and plasma have all got to go

I need to purge a lot of my mostly unused items.  All prices shown are for the time in question, shipping will be at cost.  Prices on most…

Started by Rich C

30 Jan 21
Reply by Rich C

Colossus lava lamp for sale

I have a Red Colossus lava lamp for sale. What is the going rate? It works great in excellent condition!

Started by Gerrit DenBoer

25 Jan 15
Reply by Gerrit DenBoer

SOLD F/S - (2) Grande coil sets and (2) Grande rubber plugs

SOLD!

Started by kero48

6 Jan 10
Reply by kero48

F/S - Complete Empty Aristocrat - Black Pin Hole Base - Gold Bottle Cap

As noted in the title. Base is in very nice condition. No major damage to speak of. Bottle is complete with coil, gold cap and cap o-ring.…

Started by kero48

1 Jan 4
Reply by kero48

WTB. a #24 yellow/blue bottle globe

WTB. a #24 yellow/blue bottle globe to fit a ceramic lamp. Other colors considerded...

Started by denny mcnerney

11 Jan 1
Reply by denny mcnerney

Neat or Rare Closed eBay Sales

I thought I'd start a post on neat / rare eBay lava and glitter sales. Sometimes it's nice to remember the sale of a really cool or hardly-…

Started by Erin

476 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Soylent Green

Glass Insert suitable for Fluidium for Sale

Shop Link: http://goolamp.com/en/equipment/44-glass-insert-suitable-for-mathmos-fluidium-lava-lamp.htmlThe glass insert - made with heat re…

Started by Marcel

4 Dec 15, 2018
Reply by Marcel

Trade GIant for Giant (not for sale)

My constant neurotic search for nice lamps paid off and I found my 2nd Giant bottle. So now I have 2 Pink / Pink giants. Would be intereste…

Started by Sentrex

6 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by Bill mugridge

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service