Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Buy/Sell/Trade Zone (1,510)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trade Colossus for an XXL Lunar

Hey Y’all!  Any body interested in the trade of the decade?  I’m willing to trade a Colossus for a XXl Lunar or maybeanother large exotic r…

Started by Jethro

0 Feb 19

GOOLAMP XXL Bottle suitable for Mathmos Lunar Lava lamp

New bottles are made and ready for shipping. Empty Bottle: XL: 287,41 USD for example the USA (+ Customs/Tax) + Shipping 259,74 GBP for UK…

Started by Marcel

137 Feb 13
Reply by Marcel

Mediterranean for Sale

Have this listed for $125 on ebay but the offer here is $110 + shipping. Ebay Listing with more Pictures The base and bottle are original…

Started by Sentrex

7 Feb 12
Reply by Jlm2jlm

Purple / Yellow Grande Globe for Sale

Send me offers, I'm willing to consider any of them :) Its flows great,I sold the base separately so I have no need for it anymore.

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

13 Feb 6
Reply by Claude J

Looking to Buy Saturna and Aztec

Hi I’m new to the forum and have recently become hooked on collecting lava lamps. I’m looking for a Saturna and Aztec to add to my  collect…

Started by Buff Mair

0 Feb 3

Looking to Buy 90s/00s/10s Lava Lamps

Hey.  I am new here to oozinggoo and I am looking to collect more from 1990s-Current Year.  The older lamps are too expensive for my budget…

Started by Chris Schrader

6 Jan 30
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

New/old lava, glitter and plasma have all got to go

I need to purge a lot of my mostly unused items.  All prices shown are for the time in question, shipping will be at cost.  Prices on most…

Started by Rich C

30 Jan 21
Reply by Rich C

Colossus lava lamp for sale

I have a Red Colossus lava lamp for sale. What is the going rate? It works great in excellent condition!

Started by Gerrit DenBoer

25 Jan 15
Reply by Gerrit DenBoer

SOLD F/S - (2) Grande coil sets and (2) Grande rubber plugs

SOLD!

Started by kero48

6 Jan 10
Reply by kero48

F/S - Complete Empty Aristocrat - Black Pin Hole Base - Gold Bottle Cap

As noted in the title. Base is in very nice condition. No major damage to speak of. Bottle is complete with coil, gold cap and cap o-ring.…

Started by kero48

1 Jan 4
Reply by kero48

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service