Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,560)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Am I still a winner?

I got a boxed Astro on Sunday, when I looked inside it, it had with it an orange entry form/questionnaire the prize was a Flock Astro, I wa…

Started by wazzer

2 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Need Electrical Help!

Hey guys, I need some help here. I am trying to find replacement lamp cords for my 70's lamps. However, the only cords I am aware of use hu…

Started by Kris

7 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by LampHead

Rent A Filter Pump - Want To Help?

I got a blue/white grande a few days ago and filtered it with the water pitcher method. Went through 4 filters and it seemed like you get o…

Started by Kris

5 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Kris

Lava AND glitter in one lamp

Hi all, I recently got a lamp which I can only describe as weird, it looks like a normal cheapo lamp until on closer inspection there was a…

Started by wazzer

2 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Mathmos New lamp no news and it's Now July?

My Question is does or has anyone heard about mathmos New lava Lamp i was told it was going to be lauched in july Any news please?

Started by john

36 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by john

Champagne Mist Photos?

Hi, all! Does anyone out there have a few pictures of their Champagne Mist they could share? I'd really like to see what this lamp looks li…

Started by Yuri

6 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by LampHead

midnight series lamps

was this series the only lamps with the black bases and caps? jimmy

Started by jimmy rebick

7 Jul 22, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

New boiler list!

On my photos page: updated list with 14 since-discovered designs (one older one removed, reason noted) as well as two more hand-powered boi…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

6 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Got a Barack Obama Lava Lamp Cheap

Hey, I was able to pick up one of these babies at the local BigLots for only $28.00 (they had 2 more there when I left) I thought it was a…

Started by Drew

3 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Tim

collecting book

was wondering if there is a collectors book or price guide for collectable lava lamps. something that you can use as a guide or to show the…

Started by jimmy rebick

4 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service