Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,277)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

$6 Marketplace Find

An Enchantress Planter! Sadly the master fluid has faded and has leaked sometime in the past which wiped the labels on the base and cap. It…

Started by benson41011

6 Jun 27
Reply by Andy

CUSTOM LAMPS FOR SALE

I've decided to clear out some of my collection Please review the PDF attachments No reasonable offer refused CUSTOM%20LAVA%20LAMPS%20FOR%2…

Started by Claude J

13 Jun 27
Reply by Claude J

Carlisle with a dimmer???

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Original-Lava-Lite-Lamp-Retro-blood-Red-Wax-Gold-Starlight-Base-w-Box/112778102363?hash=item1a4219465b:g:q

Started by benson41011

15 Jun 21
Reply by gord swaan

Vintage Cosmic Drops?

I came across what appears to be a much older acrylic version of the Cosmic Drops that Lava sold in the 90's at an antique mall over the we…

Started by Michael

8 Jun 18
Reply by Modulo '70

Got my USSR Russian glitter lamps today

Got em in the mail, in great shape, and look really cool.  One is painted green and red and the other is painted blue green and red on the…

Started by Jon

10 Jun 16
Reply by Jon

Color changing lava lamp

Hi all, I just joined the forum.  Wanted to let people know that I am working on a color changing lava lamp.  Mine will be called the Fire…

Started by Jeremy Blakesley

64 Jun 13
Reply by Jeremy Blakesley

Incandescent bulbs anyone else stocking up em

is anyone else stock piling up one bulbs while theres plenty about? ive noticed on ebay some of the bulbs going up in price specialy like t…

Started by Johnny

19 Jun 11
Reply by Johnny

Todays Letgo score for 40.00 NEW in Box - Wonder Woman

Todays Letgo score for 40.00 NEW in Box - Wonder Woman.  It just keeps getting better and better using Letgo.  Does anyone use Ebay anymore…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

3 Jun 6
Reply by kero48

My new Grande color combo

Got ny pink and purple grande yesturday.. Made in 2018 came clear but i had other plans for the pink wax.  Saved the fluid and i decided to…

Started by Jon

7 Jun 6
Reply by Jeffrey

USSR glitter lampa. anyone know anything about them

Ebay has a few of these glitter lamps made in the formee USSR.  They have pretty large flakes of glitter but they look very pretty.. Was wo…

Started by Jon

8 Jun 4
Reply by Jon

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service