Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Five Below - Room 2 Room - 13" Groovy Light

So was out shopping with the wife today and we stopped by a Five Below store to take a look around. While the wife looked around I went do…

Started by kero48

2 May 8
Reply by kero48

Returned the 32oz and got a 52 oz much better

So, I returned the 32oz I bought a week or so ago from walmart (posted about the bubbles) and bought a 52oz model from spencers. I don't th…

Started by kero48

8 May 7
Reply by kero48

New 14 inch lamp

I just got a new 14 inch lava lamp from Walmart and it works great till it heats up all the way. At this point the lava stays like one blob…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

2 May 5
Reply by kero48

Information on a grande

Years ago I had trouble getting a large lava lamp to be delivered not cloudy. What is your experience on buying the large lava lamps nowada…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

1 May 5
Reply by kero48

Flea market find

So was walking around a flea market this weekend and came across a lava lamp bottle with no base & top cap. Thought to myself if it doe…

Started by kero48

6 Apr 30
Reply by Keith

Can someone tell me what this color combo is please?

I just purchased this lamp from Ebay and there is no number printed on the bottle cap.  I provided pictures of the lamp.  Can anyone give m…

Started by Jay

5 Apr 28
Reply by Critter

Wood grain based century lamp?

Ive recently found an old century lamp with what seems to be a vinyl wood-grain pattern on the base. I cant seem to find any info on this s…

Started by lldell

11 Apr 24
Reply by fog rider

Four-chamber vintage liquor bottle-- glitter lamp?

After seeing some of these which had been made into flasks by some cosplayers, I hunted down one of these on eBay. French, 1950s? I know I'…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

0 Apr 24

Wembley Astro Lamp

Does anyone know who manufactured these lamp and when they manufactured? example: https://www.picclickimg.com/d/l400/pict/142287788427_/14

Started by kero48

10 Apr 24
Reply by kero48

Crestworth traction engine ebay

I've just spotted an early Crestworth traction engine on Ebay, it has the metal traction engine not plastic. If it was a UK seller, I'd pro…

Started by Tribble

11 Apr 20
Reply by Christian BayLee

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service