Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,305)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new version of Mathmos' Telstar in matt black and copper

Mathmos announced a new version of the telstar, still one of the best designs of them, but this one is not convincing. It looks like the…

Started by Peter Panussi

34 Oct 31
Reply by Adara

Wave machine

selling this beauty!  https://www.ebay.com/itm/GENUINE-LAVA-LITE-THE-WAVE-MACHINE-ADRIATIC-MODEL-16-WITH-BOX-LOW-FLUID/173609733330?hash=it

Started by wayne miller

1 Oct 26
Reply by Soylent Green

Grande cap nightmare!

So I have been busting my butt the last couple days trying to get this paint off this grande globe... And I finally finished and was settin…

Started by ash-hole!

15 Oct 19
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Second Hand Shopping

I'm guessing a lot of you folks are checking the thrift stores, flea markets, yard sales etc. for lava lamps.  sometimes I get lucky.  Tell…

Started by Peter Piper

9 Oct 15
Reply by Modulo '70

Marko Electrical Lamps

In the last couple of years I have acquired three of these lamps, on auctions and on Amazon UK when on sale. So the three of them together…

Started by Ouija

1 Oct 11
Reply by Modulo '70

How to fix a Rainbow Grande that has an unsatisfactory paint job.

The paint job on a Rainbow Grande globe can be pretty poor looking. If your Rainbow globe looks especially bad you can fix it using only th…

Started by MileHigh

12 Oct 10
Reply by ash-hole!

Grande Base for Giant Biottle?

I picked up a Giant bottle that appears to be in good shape - it is being shipped to me at the moment. Will a Grande base work for this la…

Started by Sentrex

6 Oct 10
Reply by Sentrex

Dead Goo

Hello! I’m new to this site and to goo kits but not to lava lites in general. I am trying to refurbish one of my 17” antiques (70s) with a…

Started by Sheryl Rosen

3 Sep 24
Reply by ash-hole!

HTF Rabbit Tanaka Item

Does anyone have or know anything about an rare Rabbit Tanaka item called the Mini Orbiter? IDK if it counts as a lamp, but it is a motoriz…

Started by Harry Jacoby

0 Sep 24

XL prototype1steampunk industrial design lavalamp with Mathmos Lunar cone and bottle

I am in contact with the seller...  Prototype 2 will be for sale soon... Anyone interested..?

Started by MCJ van Aken

1 Sep 21
Reply by ash-hole!

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service