Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,332)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Florence Art Glitter Lamp

I think I’ve ID this lamp correctly from Erin’s post and what I see online.  What are these lamps selling for?  I found one listed as sold…

Started by Kristen L

4 Feb 5
Reply by Mark

Giant Hunter!!

I have been hunting Giants and have five in hand; two more waiting for me to pick them up. Not sure if the 2 I have to pick up are Blue/whi…

Started by Sentrex

13 Feb 5
Reply by Tim

First Attempt To Rehab A Lamp - Just for Fun!

First Lamp RehabI am new to all of this; I began collecting less than two months ago.  I now have 7 brand new lamps and 4 others I have acq…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

11 Feb 3
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

Schylling Quality Control

As I mentioned, I am a new colletor and have purchased 7 lamps in the last 6 weeks or so, all newer Schylling lamps.  TWO OF THEM were defe…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

10 Jan 31
Reply by Kristen L

Please help ID this lamp

Hello everyone!  I am a new lava collector and am glad to have found this forum.  Ihave bought 10 lamps in the l;ast 6 weeks or so and my c…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

7 Jan 30
Reply by Brad

New Green Wizard

I can’t thank Claude enough!  This is so beautiful, even my fur baby had to take a closer look.  The green paint looks even better in perso…

Started by Kristen L

5 Jan 26
Reply by Kristen L

Also an Excalibur?

I picked up this lamp on a whim this past Friday and was hiding it in my car.  I think my husband thinks I’m beyond help at this points. I…

Started by Kristen L

11 Jan 26
Reply by kero48

Help with ID of lava lamp - huge

i am thinking of picking up this lava lamp.  Seller has it listed for $40 and he says it is in really good condition.  Price seems good to…

Started by Kristen L

11 Jan 26
Reply by Kristen L

Cranberry Wizard

I picked this up also on a whim off craigslist for $20.  It took forever for seller to respond.  The flow is interesting, it reminds me of…

Started by Kristen L

7 Jan 23
Reply by Kristen L

Century Base changes over the years

I’m new to the forum and have already learned a great deal about vintage lava lamps. Can someone please tell me what year did the base of C…

Started by Buff Mair

1 Jan 22
Reply by Buff Mair

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service