Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

#121D Full Lamp - LetGo find

So, I am quickly learning that LETGO seriously kicks ass for lava lamp/glitter lamp finds. For me it's much better than eBay and Craigslist…

Started by kero48

4 Jul 12
Reply by kero48

#27 lava lamp - lava and spring a mangle mess

So this weekend flea market find is a complete #27 lava lamp. The base has the blue lava lamp logo. Base and cape is silver. See below pho…

Started by kero48

5 Jul 10
Reply by kero48

Those who are late will be punished by life itself... Metallic Astro gone :-(

...as Gorbachevs speaker Gennadi Gerassimow once said. Or in my own words: Don't shit too long, otherwise shit happens :-( Came across this…

Started by Peter Panussi

15 Jul 7
Reply by Nee

Glitter Grandes - Rubber Plug?

Do glitter grandes come with rubber plugs under the metal seal cap? I will explain later in a new seperate post. If someone can let me kno…

Started by kero48

0 Jul 7

Holy Buckets! Look What I Found!

It was tucked away in a box of globes...

Started by Kelly

6 Jul 6
Reply by kero48

Chart with all the base numbers

Does anyone have a link to the chart that used to be on endoftherainbow-gifts.com that has all of the base numbers?  I have the chart with…

Started by Kelly

6 Jul 3
Reply by Claude J

Awesome Display!

Has anyone ever thought about something like this to display favorite lamps? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00K3VHNWO/ref=s9_acsd_hps_

Started by Kelly

13 Jul 3
Reply by Kelly

Tip for removing the bottle caps on the newer lamps (20oz, 32oz, 52oz)

So in my quest for knowledge (since I have made no finds lately) to find the perfect way easily to remove the bottle cap using a BOTTLE CAP…

Started by kero48

2 Jul 1
Reply by kero48

Anyone have any idea who made this one?

I've had this lamp for years and don't have the foggiest who made it... It does require a converter, so not US...

Started by Kelly

4 Jul 1
Reply by Kelly

Identifying my lava lite lamp

I would like to ask your expert help in identifying the model/year of my lava lamp.  Sadly, it fell off a window ledge in a windstorm...the…

Started by deni g

14 Jun 27
Reply by Claude J

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service