Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,263)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mk 0 Crestworth Astro?

Hi fellow gooers, Did anyone else see the recent eBay auction for the really early copper Crestworth Astro? This example was exceptionally…

Started by Modulo '70

13 May 8
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Who are the most reputable, competent, and reasonably priced custom lava lamp makers?

I am interested in purchasing some 52 ounce globes mostly with clear fluid and different colored waxes, Who offers these services and/or wh…

Started by Walt S

8 May 8

Mathmos Jupiter

Can't remember the last time I saw one of these for sale: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crestworth-Mathmos-Jupiter-Colour-Changing-Fibre-Optic

Started by Mark

3 May 8

Incandescent bulbs anyone else stocking up em

is anyone else stock piling up one bulbs while theres plenty about? ive noticed on ebay some of the bulbs going up in price specialy like t…

Started by Johnny

11 May 7
Reply by Marcel

Lunar

Hello,  I’ve bought a Lunar that’s all original - it domes but doesn’t exactly make an effort to flow; the seller said it was like that fro…

Started by Ed Groves

13 May 4
Reply by Claude J

Base madness on online venues!

Think I will start busting up my globes and start just selling bases.  What are these people smoking?!? The prevalence of crack cocaine mus…

Started by Mr MaGoo

2 Apr 23
Reply by Claude J

Can anyone identify this Whale base ? ? ?

Hey folks, Can anyone help me identify this Whale base? It's made of plaster, has an aluminum sleeve, with a dimmer on the cord....    I'd…

Started by Bill Burscher

6 Apr 13
Reply by Jim Desrosiers

Colossus Lamps available!

Found oozinggoo.com when I was looking for ways to repair the Grande I picked up at CostCo a few years ago.  It's one of the Chinese made…

Started by Charlie

1102 Apr 10
Reply by Benjamin Ansgar

"Mid century modern desk lamp" LOL

https://www.ebth.com/items/8541754-mid-century-modern-desk-lamp

Started by Rory

3 Apr 9
Reply by Claude J

vintage lamp

I have a 1963 Astro with orange liquid oil, unfortunately although the oil rises when heated it tends to stick to the top or neck of the bo…

Started by patrick wood

4 Apr 9
Reply by patrick wood

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service