Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,113)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Latest Mathmos Lunar. Before/ After

The bottle was cloudy and the aluminum was dull but I had a vision of how it could turn out. I poured out the fluid and filled up with new…

Started by Magnus Vikberg

4 Apr 5
Reply by Magnus Vikberg

How to to fix foggy mammoth lava lamp?

Hi there  Anyone Know How to to fix foggy mammoth lava lamp?? (  My  foggy mammoth lava lamp  ) please take a look a pics and Could you giv…

Started by Phu Le

10 Apr 4
Reply by Phu Le

Practices to practice - tip-n-stinks

Hoi! I thought it would be fun to share some of the methods I have utilized to feed the goo-dragon, keep the wife smiling, and my kitchen (…

Started by Scott Shipps

3 Apr 4
Reply by lldell

Hopelessly seeking for SLES

Hey folks i'm tired of searching Sodium laurel ether sulfate in FRANCE ; impossible to ship from US or too expensive for shipping etc ... A…

Started by Galimar

2 Apr 2
Reply by Galimar

Crestworth fibre optic lamp or cannon please? :)

Hi, I'm new to this fantastic site, so much knowledge here. I started collecting old fibre optic lamps last year, not sure why? lol midlife…

Started by Tribble

8 Mar 27
Reply by Modulo '70

2007 Coach Lantern?

Anyone else watching this guy? http://www.ebay.com/itm/232274302058?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT I haven…

Started by Rory

9 Mar 27
Reply by xsidewinder

Mathmos Give-Away of FB!

Check out Mathmos' Facebook page. They are giving away Fireflow lamps!

Started by Kelly

5 Mar 26
Reply by Claude J

LumiSource Time Tunnel Lamp

Anyone know anything about these lamps?

Started by Kelly

7 Mar 22
Reply by Kelly

It's been awhile. Just popping by to say "hello".

It's been a few years since I've visited the forum. Just a quick not to say hello. I started collecting vintage lava lamps about 20 years a…

Started by fog rider

5 Mar 22
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Odd Aristocrat find.

I found an older screw cap aristocrat at my local good will. When I got it home and set it next to my others the top portion is about half…

Started by lldell

4 Mar 22
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service