Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carlisle with a dimmer???

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Original-Lava-Lite-Lamp-Retro-blood-Red-Wax-Gold-Starlight-Base-w-Box/112778102363?hash=item1a4219465b:g:q

Started by benson41011

14 Feb 3
Reply by Modulo '70

New custom lava lamp grande - let's hope this clears up

So got my grande today, was excited to take it out of the box but was also nervous knowing the bottle wouldn't be clear. See pics. I can'…

Started by kero48

22 Feb 3
Reply by Modulo '70

Crestworth date question

Hi all,  I was just wondering if anybody knows of a thread/site where it tells you what dates/years the various models of crestworth lamps…

Started by Mishmish

9 Jan 31
Reply by Modulo '70

My latest score!

Found this on ebay, like brand new! 

Started by Junebug

3 Jan 29
Reply by kero48

Russian Glitter Lamp - something special??

I just found this glitter lamp. The seller says it was a Russian model, but couldn't give any further details (how old it is, how rare it i…

Started by Peter Panussi

6 Jan 29
Reply by Claude J

NEO Wall Sconces Are Up in the New House!

Whoo hoo!!  I'll add a pic when the Astro heats up.

Started by Kelly

17 Jan 28
Reply by Claude J

Why are these so addicting...and disappointing...(rant)

Hello everyone, I'm not on here that much (wish there was a facebook group for oozing goo) but I'm like so obsessed with collecting these l…

Started by Junebug

1 Jan 28
Reply by Keith

Spencer's new 52 OZ

Hi guys,  I'm here in the US for few days, and i just spotted those lamps at spencers, unfortunately, they are not on the display of the st…

Started by Theraft

8 Jan 28
Reply by Junebug

Did you guy see this - Ebay - deceased collectors collection

Look at this listing and read the body where it states https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fluorescent-Blue-Lava-Lamp-2002-NIB-Blue-Liquid-White-Lava

Started by kero48

19 Jan 28
Reply by Junebug

Quick review - 10" Glitter Mini "Vortex" lamps

Both are 10" high.  Lamp1: white plastic cap and base. Everything is attached - cap, base, globe. Powered with three AA batteries (n…

Started by Erin

3 Jan 27
Reply by kero48

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service