Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,177)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finally someone made one

who.PNG Considering Mathmos Lava Lamps ware featured it the first black and white seasons of Doctor Who,l cannot believe it took this long…

Started by Claude J

3 Sep 6
Reply by Claude J

Go big or go home. LOL

Recent acquisitions from distributor buyout FYI. Colossus base is being polished and clear-coated with chrome plating of lunar.

Started by Claude J

38 Sep 4
Reply by Claude J

Interesting grande modification / art piece

Not exactly sure how I found this but I did this evening. Most interesting to say the least and a decent amount of time put in as well I w…

Started by kero48

4 Sep 2
Reply by kero48

Contest: who has the most cloudy astro metallic? The winner will have a crysal clear one soon.

the pic of the most cloudy astro metallic will be rewarded with a crystal clear master fluid refill...inside germany including p+p...outsid…

Started by Arne

7 Sep 2
Reply by Arne

Giants, did they have lid stickers?

I have just gotten my first two giants. Neither of them have the black caps that cover the top (I dont think Ill ever find replacements any…

Started by lldell

6 Aug 31
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Wave machine 2013 !!!!! Never seen !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQmvL06emBI&sns=em I'm blown away !

Started by wayne miller

9 Aug 31
Reply by Arne

Custom Fluidium!

One of a kind custom Fluidium!

Started by LittleBunny

3 Aug 23
Reply by Claude J

A Gallery Of Goo Kits!! Post Your Pics!!

Let's post some pics of our goo kits!!   My Blue Grande                                                                                 My…

Started by Wile E. Coyote

90 Aug 20
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Lost in the last move?

What's wrong with this picture?  There seems to be far more globes than bases and caps.  WTH?? I think a couple of boxes got left behind i…

Started by Kelly

18 Aug 14
Reply by Kelly

New Collector :)

Hi everyone, I found this site trying to find other people that love lava lamps as much as I do (which is hard) I had lava lamps when I was…

Started by Junebug

5 Aug 13
Reply by kero48

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service