Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grande flea market find

So Keith, here is what I found this weekend lol. The guy wanted $40 for it and really didn't want to budge. I told him that was to much. I…

Started by kero48

6 Jun 12
Reply by kero48

Flow issues

Just redid my Grande and I can't get the main glob to break up. Is this a Heat issue? It's a brand new bulb and it flowed very well before.…

Started by Eddie

1 Jun 8
Reply by Eddie

Glitter grande located in Ontario Canada - NEW

So I have a knack for relentlessly searching and finding things that are hard to find and I ask ask and then ask some more. Look some more…

Started by kero48

0 Jun 5

Glitter lamp fluid???

What kind of fluid is in a glitter lamp???

Started by julian rafalko

9 Jun 2
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Royale lava lamp

So has anyone purchased or seen the 80 ounce royale lamp that lava lite released a couple months ago? I wanted to see a real picture of one…

Started by Zachary

20 May 31
Reply by kero48

Lava Lamp Royale Size Lamps #8050

Does anyone actually have a Lava Lamp Royal #8050 that converted it to glitter? Same size I believe as the double play. I am very curious…

Started by kero48

0 May 29

Silver Century Lava Lite

Does anyone know what year the 52oz. Silver Century Lava Lite was made and is it considered to be vintage. Thank You

Started by Judy Streit

2 May 29
Reply by Judy Streit

Silver Century Lava Lite

Hello Lava Lovers I just purchased 3 52oz Silver Century Lava Lite Lava Lamps.  Does anyone out there know what year these were made and if…

Started by Judy Streit

0 May 28

Crestworth 'Astro Slimline' Box

Hello everyone Yesterday I was browsing my local vintage emporium store when I found a boxed Crestworth Astro Mini for £20. I instantly p…

Started by Anthony P

9 May 27
Reply by Johnny

New Find - What to do with this grande?

So I never thought I would find one of these locally but I guess I was wrong. I knew it was cloudy before buying it but didn't pay that muc…

Started by kero48

15 May 25
Reply by kero48

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service