Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,293)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My new ceramic

Started by Sentrex

13 Aug 18
Reply by Keith

Goo dye?

I'm working on 5 lamps with goo kits. I'm aiming to make them all bright and neon. I'm wanting a hot pink for one lamp but that dye obvious…

Started by ash-hole!

4 Aug 17
Reply by Keith

Fantasia Glitter Lamps

I picked up 2 of these lamps today and both are working and the glitter seems like it is still in really good shape. I am not "big" on the…

Started by Sentrex

1 Aug 16
Reply by Ben

Stripping color from a globe?

Has anyone tried to strip the color from a colored lava lite globe?

Started by ash-hole!

8 Aug 10
Reply by kero48

Someone got a great deal!

CONGRATULATIONS to whoever purchased the Fantasia Solar 1 with extra spray on Ebay Today for only $300.00! https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintag

Started by MileHigh

8 Aug 10
Reply by kero48

Question about my goo kit

I've currently added the goo to two lamps. In the first lamp the goo came out a killer white and the second lamp the goo came out crystal c…

Started by ash-hole!

5 Aug 8
Reply by ash-hole!

Crestworth 'Astro Slimline' Box

Hello everyone Yesterday I was browsing my local vintage emporium store when I found a boxed Crestworth Astro Mini for £20. I instantly p…

Started by Anthony P

16 Jul 21
Reply by Modulo '70

Identifying my lava lite lamp

I would like to ask your expert help in identifying the model/year of my lava lamp.  Sadly, it fell off a window ledge in a windstorm...the…

Started by deni g

16 Jul 17
Reply by Johnny

How to make wax denser in California?

To my understanding, perc products are banned in California, so any alternatives...?

Started by Ikana

3 Jul 13
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Overheated Century?

Anybody know what going on here? Lamp had been working great and then the other day I found it like this after it had been running about 10…

Started by Jim

15 Jul 12
Reply by Keith

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service