Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Jet Time?

Hey everyone. How long can you leave a Mathmos Jet on for? I am in middle of setting up my bedroom and wanted to put 2 Jets onto a timer.…

Started by Leedsboi86

3 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Got a little issue with two Consorts...

...that being, they're only bases! Had one base for years, bought another yesterday at a thrift store for a dollar. What are the chances of…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

5 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Orange/Clear midnight screwcap

Was the orange/clear globe available in a midnight screwcap? The seller doesnt want to compromise the seal of the lamp by opening it and re…

Started by storm98

4 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

RIP - Blue/White Grande :(

Well, all that time, money and energy is now gone. Seems my docile cats decided to go floor sliding and slam into the base of the lamp and…

Started by Kris

17 Sep 26, 2009
Reply by wayne miller

05 orange/orange?

I got an orange/orange midnight with the original box thinking it was an orange/white. Unless i'm reading the box incorrectly, it seems the…

Started by Brian

37 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by storm98

of to the mathmos shrine 2 moz

hi guys, im of to the expo 2 moz, hoping to buy a new white baby astro with turquoise bottle, have they fixed the bad fit problem yet? whic…

Started by krissyfromswindon

2 Sep 25, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Mathmos Atomic Orange

Here is a pic and video of my clear/orange Mathmos.

Started by Kris

3 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Reszound

1st Lava Lamp Made

I believe I just won one of the first year lava lamps on eBay (correct me if I'm wrong, Jonas) for $36.00. The base is a 2 piece and looks…

Started by Bryin

9 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Flow Issue - With Pics

Hey everyone. Still having an issue with my Mathmos Jet. After been on about 40 mins this is what it's showing. Really dunno what to do. I…

Started by Leedsboi86

19 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Value of this lamp?

Hey everyone. Could anyone give me the info and how much the middle lamp is worth? Thanks

Started by Leedsboi86

3 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service