Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,560)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Astro with see through cable, switch and plug - metallic wax

Hi all, I recently got an Astro with see through power cable, switch and plug, I am wondering if anyone can tell me more on the history of…

Started by wazzer

6 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Neil

Mathmos Jet Bulbs?

Hey everyone. Does anyone know what Watt and Type of bulb I need to buy for my Mathmos Jets?

Started by Leedsboi86

1 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Neil

My New Mathmos Lamp - Anyone I.D?

Hey everyone. Well today started off pretty crappy, I forgot to pay some cash into the bank on Friday so had to make a dash to town to pay…

Started by Leedsboi86

10 Sep 22, 2009
Reply by Leedsboi86

New here, a pic of my Lamp!

Hi, I am new to the board. I have what I think is a pretty unique Oozer. It is a prototype Cartman Lava Lamp, that was a gift to my Bro, wh…

Started by Steven Aul

8 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by wayne miller

expo starts today

today is the day that the mathmos expo starts, im going next weekend, im told that they have the princess and fireball refilled and fired u…

Started by krissyfromswindon

7 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?!?!?!?!?! Attention football fans!

Hello fellow gooers! I have (by popular demand) began making some football lamps. These have been requested by my friends, so now I am givi…

Started by www.6-ft-under.com

7 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Keith

Older Century and Elegant on Craigslist - someone grab these!

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/clt/1371494154.html This is on my local Craigslist. I can't afford 'em. If someone else can get the sell…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

3 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by wayne miller

Green/green Asto bottle?

Am i mad or is this Astro bottle green/green? I know it sounds silly but this is the original globe that came with my Austin Power's lamp…

Started by creambuns

3 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by john

Has anyone seen anything like this?

I found this on Craigslist I have not been around that lone, Lava Lamps thit is, so if anyone can tell me something about it, Please respon…

Started by jerrell maxwell

10 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by wayne miller

found a mediterranian and bones

set up this morning at a local antique market.....i went inside to see one of my friends and he had 10 lava lights sitting there.....i boug…

Started by mandysbus

16 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service