Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,237)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aladdin on eBay

I remmeber the day when this would have been bought straight away! I know it's not perfect, but it's one of the larger bases. Most of the…

Started by WeeboTech

0 Apr 7, 2008

Cherubs Rule.....

I've seen the lite - lava lite that is...... This must be clever marketing rather than an apparition? ANGEL APPEARS IN VINTAGE LAVA LAMP T…

Started by medicated goo

0 Apr 6, 2008

NEW HOLIDAY ASTRO !

Hi there everyone! Well, thanks to AstroBaby, I was able to land a brand new Mathmos limited production Holiday Astro here in the States! I…

Started by Gary

13 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

Hey Jonas....

Hey, you said something about a Consort cap a while back that you had for me. I was wondering if I still could get that. I e-mailed you abo…

Started by dave p.

1 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

vintage coach lantern on eBay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130210134309 I don't know anything about the history of the coach lanterns, so I as…

Started by Middy

11 Apr 5, 2008
Reply by Tanya

Mathmos Astro shape vs. 32 oz Lava Lite

Hey there. I think I've sort of given up on ever finding another #01 32 oz clear/white after UPS broke mine (although I did find a 52 oz ve…

Started by Rosebudteg

6 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Meditation Lamp Recreation

I have been curious about the Meditation Lamps pictured in the Lava World gallery below. This is the only picture I have seen and I do not…

Started by Manix5

2 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Is this a genuine 60s lamp?

I've been looking at this auction - not bad if it's the real thing but needs some work if that's meant to be lava in there - is this a real…

Started by Purity!

13 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

ANYONE SEEN THESE??????

I was just shopping at our local `Stop & Shop' tonight and was picking up a box tissue when I saw these `Puffs' !! I bought TWO of them…

Started by Gary

4 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Gary

***RARE HAZE Swirl NEW

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=230235897783&Category=43424&_trksid=p3907.m29 BID BID BID BID!!!

Started by Matt

6 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by medicated goo

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service