Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

mandys custom rocketship base

special order custom for bohdan ...but i had to show it off should go real well with his robots........phil

Started by mandysbus

2 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

Hit ABC Show - Looking for Collectors!

ABC’S WIFE SWAP CASTING FAMILIES OF COLLECTORS FOR PRIMETIME! Wife Swap is currently casting for our fifth season and we are looking for…

Started by Gaby Wilson

1 Jun 30, 2009

Looking for a non-liquid motion lamp... Anyone got one? Revolving multicolor beacon.

I'm hunting for an unusual lamp. Here's the background: An antiques dealer on Vashon Island, WA, who ran a shop called "Oberon's Wonderful…

Started by Jonas Clark-Elliott

44 Jun 30, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Mathmos Jupiter 2 vs Crestworth Galaxy

What do yo think: Which lamp looks better??? The Mathmos Jupiter 2 or the Galaxy lamp from Crestworth. Wich lamp is rarer??? Hi.

Started by Pascal

3 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Bianca

Fantasia Trophy

Ok - it has arrived. My latest Fantasia lamp - the Trophy! You can see it here - http://www.flickr.com/photos/79694484@N00/sets/7215762041

Started by Kris

5 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

telstar anodised?

hi guys i managed to pick up a mathmos telstar on ebay a couple of days ago, here is pics of the said item, can anyone shed any light on it…

Started by krissyfromswindon

6 Jun 26, 2009
Reply by Bianca

Just got back from Vegas and I seen the Lite !!

The LavaLite that is, I just got back from Las Vegas and this whole summer they are doing a "Summer of 69" promotion so all down Fremont St…

Started by LampHead

1 Jun 23, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Fantasia Galleries - Now On Flickr!

Well, after some headaches with the system here, its buggyness and all around slugishness, not to mention people have to sign up here to se…

Started by Kris

4 Jun 20, 2009
Reply by Kris

No Motion in Lava

My lamp dose not move. I ordered it from Amazon.com (52 oz) the wax just sits in a ball at the bottom. The Fluid is also a bit cloudy. The…

Started by cube

2 Jun 16, 2009
Reply by cube

How to clean from WAX A CONTINENTAL.

As per title, how would you gooexperts clean a continental from years of accumulated wax. Also, do you know if the "pineapple" is rarer in…

Started by Daniele

8 Jun 15, 2009
Reply by Daniele

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service