Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lava Lamp Music Video

Since I am a musician and a member of the dambient musical project, A Murder Of Angels, and since I love lava lamps so much, we did a sound…

Started by Bryin

5 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Ultrafixtion

mandys junk

here are some of mandy lamps on a vintage wire shelf we got at the auction...i just got a new camera and took these pics.... i coudnt get t…

Started by mandysbus

2 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by mandysbus

Rare variation of Consort, Chrome & Pewter (See Pics)

I have had this for about 10 years, and have never seen another one. I don't believe they were ever in catalogs. Could this be a prototype…

Started by Galaxy_9

11 Mar 19, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

what does the lava feel like?

The wax looks firm when it's cool. When it starts to flow it's quite fluid, like Jello. Can anyone describe what it feel like, someone who…

Started by Ironclod Aleeby

8 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Lava Shop in Sydney

Visiting Sydney, Australia soon. Any Mathmos or lava shop that you know of?

Started by Lavatation

0 Mar 18, 2009

I Quit

Sorry guys it seems apparent that the cheap labor has taken over, I just dont see the point in collecting if all the lamps are crap So I r…

Started by Goldbling

8 Mar 18, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Got a Fantasia Sunburst F.O. Lamp...

Well I just received this SB fiber optic lamp on Wednesday 3/11. It's kind of strange how I came across it, but if you wanna avoid a potent…

Started by Jeff

13 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Jeff

Can someone tell me a bit about mathmos jets?

I know most of them come with a black base and cap, and there's various types in coloured plastic, but did mathmos ever make a silver one,…

Started by Purity!

12 Mar 16, 2009
Reply by 2bp

Photos of my Lava lamps

Hot Rockets Yellow and Blue (Green) lamp from Walmart. Please take note of the floating debris. Its not just little balls of wax but also…

Started by 1992

4 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by 1992

Question on this lamp.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220376854901 Ok.. if this is a legit Camel lamp.. should the Camel be CUT into the…

Started by Lars

8 Mar 15, 2009
Reply by Lars

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service