Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fantasia Saturn Lamp - My Newest Addition

You know, I love lava lamps and all but it seems I have found a new passion! I absolutely love these lamps. Here is my newest addition - th…

Started by Kris

13 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Jeff

Help the new guy

Hey guys, Im new to the site, and i've resently decided to start collecting lava lamps. I was wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks i…

Started by Goldbling

4 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

electrik ??????????

what bottle should go with an blue electrik/florescent lamp we have 3 and they all are the flat blue base and cap and a blue liquid/white l…

Started by mandysbus

8 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Nightmare before christmas, on ebay

I saw this and thought someone might be interested http://cgi.ebay.com/Nightmare-Before-Christmas-LAVA-LAMP_W0QQitemZ160318679630QQcmdZVie

Started by Keith

3 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Star Trek Jet - By Mathmos

Here she is....presentable condition, all original, perfect fluids and logos......there is a small fracture to the base - not noticable, th…

Started by Mike D

1 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Finished!!!!!!!

I finally finished y first Lava Lamp!!!!! It's cloudy, but I'll fix that on my next one. Check Out the Pics

Started by kjun

9 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by kjun

Fantasia Fiber Optic Lamp - Which One Is This One?

I have not been able to find the name of this lamp made by Fantasia. Can anyone give me an idea? (image borrowed from mildred's antiques).…

Started by Kris

6 Feb 26, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

CRESTWORTH / MATHMOS COMET - IN PINK!!!

Hi Guys - just letting you know I have just listed another Mathmos Comet on Ebay. Its dated 01/08/1993. Item: 120383483910 This lamp is s…

Started by Mike D

0 Feb 24, 2009

You guys are killing me

....or my wallet that is. I just bought two blue and green "Hot Rocks" or as they are called on the actual package "Hot Rockets" at Walmar…

Started by 1992

5 Feb 24, 2009
Reply by 1992

Lava Lamp Retro Formula

I have a comment on this formula's instructions that should be added. When testing the ooze, it is much faster to put a small amount in a b…

Started by kjun

0 Feb 21, 2009

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service