Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,560)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Teal Midnight On Ebay - Anyone Here?

A teal midnight on ebay just got bought up. Anyone here bidding on it? Darn thing cost me an arm and a leg! Lol. Alas though, I got a teal…

Started by Kris

9 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Kris

Marine epoxy.....good stuff

I rebuilt and refilled missing areas with the epoxy and repainted, dont throw em away...repair them ! LampHead

Started by LampHead

4 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

Wizard Glitter lamp with Siver Glitter and Clear liquid

I am looking for a Wizard Glitter lava lamp with clear liquid and siver glitter. Dose someone know were I could get one of those lamps. I h…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

8 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by Doc Lava Roc

New to site, New lamps pics

Hello, I'm new to the site. I'd like to say thank you to everyone whose contributed to all the great information here. I have 4 52 ounce l…

Started by w34payton

10 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by w34payton

little lumps of lava

This is kind of related to a question I had last week. It was about a used lamp I bought that flows pretty normally except that there are m…

Started by Ironclod Aleeby

6 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Ironclod Aleeby

Grande Giant Lava

Dose someone know were to get a black lava Grande Giant Lava. I cant find it in stock enywere. Roger

Started by Roger Stenstrom

8 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Where Have All The Lamps Gone?

I have been checking ebay every so often and it is always the same junk on there. Very few good lamps. I have been looking for midnights fo…

Started by Kris

5 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Wall of Lava

I finally got one wall done. All simple built custom shelving from 2x10's. Its 12 feet across and 7+ feet tall. I still need to either pain…

Started by LampHead

14 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

New Mathmos Lava Lamps In The Pipeline???

Hi All, I have been a collector of Mathmos / Crestworth lava lamp for many years. Do you all think we need some new additions to their lav…

Started by LAVAMAN-UK

5 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

some questions for the lava experts

Hi! I'm new to lava lamps, and I have a few questions. I have a lamp (from Ebay - used) that is blue water with cream lava. It works as it…

Started by Ironclod Aleeby

5 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service