Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,561)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

some questions for the lava experts

Hi! I'm new to lava lamps, and I have a few questions. I have a lamp (from Ebay - used) that is blue water with cream lava. It works as it…

Started by Ironclod Aleeby

5 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

I HATE EBAY

I absolutely HATE IT. I hate how sellers bitch about taking additional pics when they're trying to sell their damn item and how they get ba…

Started by MattMJB0188

19 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Doc Lava Roc

What's this?

I'm rather new to this, but I found an interesting looking lamp on eBay. Does anyone know about this model: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP

Started by Alfred

1 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Crystal Skull Lamp

I know everyone here has seen the ABSOLUT VODKA bottle lamp, BUT, has anyone made a lamp using Dan Ackroyd's new line of vodka called Cryst…

Started by NewfieLava

10 Jan 15, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

You Rock! Help Fixed!

If it wasn't for you all here, I'd have been looking to buy a new lava lamp after the one I got for Christmas didn't seem to work. After br…

Started by NewfieLava

5 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

how much electricity does a lava lamp burn

I have three 16-1/2" basic 90's-vintage lava lamps, and I run them about 10 hours, during the day. My husband is complaining that it's caus…

Started by muddysock

5 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by muddysock

Does anyone have any 32oz LW Globes from 1994?

I'm looking for any globes from that year preferably from the end of 94 early 95. I really am looking for Blue/White Yellow/Red and Blue/Cl…

Started by MattMJB0188

1 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

Vallauris glitter

This is the first French Vallauris lamp I've ever seen in glitter: Looks like long metallic strands.

Started by fog rider

3 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Pics of Blue Liquid with Green Wax?

Could anyone link me to some decent pics of a lamp with green wax and blue liquid, taken in a dark room preferably. I'm interested to see w…

Started by Aussie_Lava_01

1 Jan 1, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Unique lamp

I saw this lamp on craigslist, Phoenix. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/for/958646246.html It looks like a boiler inside of a water-fille…

Started by Keith

3 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service