Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,560)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite eBay Search Terms?

I don't know who all remembers the old OG eBay Search Tool that I developed a few years ago. It was essentially a page with pre-loaded sear…

Started by Mark Goo

4 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Mark Goo

The simpsons lava lamp

heard about these lamps but have never seen them.. how rare are they?

Started by Laborchet

3 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

MATHMOS SELLING CLEAR/WHITE ASTRO AGAIN!

Its tru go take a look at the mathmos homepage they are selling the Astro Lava-lamp Clear/White again woooo!!!!! Im grabing myself an order…

Started by Dave

12 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

iPhone Lamps

Has anyone tried any of the Lava lamp type things on the iPhone, I noticed there are a couple of them now, and wondered if they are any goo…

Started by Zobel

2 Oct 12, 2008
Reply by Zobel

Which Astro/s do you own?

A sort of "Show-And-Tell" thread to learn something about the evolution of Astro Lamps. Maybe it could become helpful when grading Astros.…

Started by Novemberchild

4 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Novemberchild

My First Jet

I just bought my first mathmos jet on ebay because they look really cool and this one was on buy it now for only £5! UPDATE: I got the lam…

Started by Dave

13 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

Yellow Lava

Does anyone know if the yellow lava in a clear/yellow is the same color as in the purple/yellow? I've been looking for a clear/yellow and t…

Started by Tanya

1 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

Elegant line-up

Here's a picture of my Elegant collection: From left to right: Flock Elegant, Flock Elegant Planter, Elegant Glitterlite, Elegant Plante…

Started by fog rider

13 Oct 5, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

Mathmos Jet in USA ending on Ebay w/ box

I am selling my lamp, and wanted to show it here for anyone looking for a jet! It wired and ready for the USA! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBay

Started by Galaxy_9

18 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by jay

My first LW lamp

Went to see my psychotherapist this morning, and on the way back, stopped by Argos and after browsing the 'laminated catalogue of dreams',…

Started by Purity!

5 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Astrobaby

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service