Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,262)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lava Lamp Grandes From Walmart

So I ordered a yellow/blue grande from walmart and it arrived today. Was excited to get it home but was nervous as to what to expect. The…

Started by kero48

2 Apr 5
Reply by kero48

Cracked Cap

Hi guys, first time posting here.  My lamp went boom the other night, thankfully the lamp didn’t shatter but the cap broke.  It looks lik…

Started by Jason Slocum

4 Apr 1
Reply by kero48

Awesome find on LetGo

I've heard a lot of good things about LetGo.com so I decide to check it out for myself.  I was blown away. There were over twenty lava lamp…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

5 Mar 27
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Princess Wall Sconce for Sale

https://www.ebay.com/itm/SCARCE-PRINCESS-WALL-MOUNTED-SCONCE-LAVA-LAMP-MOTION-LAMP-CONSORT-RARE/162964352398?hash=item25f16ead8e:g:fmAAAOSw

Started by Rory

1 Mar 25
Reply by Claude J

Coachlight lanterns whats your opinions on them ?

Thinking of getting one they look neat.  But i was wondering what you guys think a good price for one is ? They all seem to be 120-200$ on…

Started by Jon

22 Mar 24
Reply by Jon

2017-18 models

Does anyone have (or could take) some pictures of the newer lamps? Specifically the amethyst and blue/white rock, and psychedelic etc. I ha…

Started by Stephanie

20 Mar 24
Reply by Jacob McNeel

11.5" Accent Lamp Impulse Buy

So, I had gotten out of the lamp game for quite a while after having to sell pretty much everything to cover bills a few months ago.  But w…

Started by Jacob McNeel

0 Mar 24

Vintage Crestworth sighting in an old movie.

Go on Youtube. Look up a 1967 UK movie called "They Came From Beyond Space". Go to 4:59 of the movie. What's that in the background? ;)

Started by fog rider

3 Mar 23
Reply by Johnny

Mathmos Jet bottles

Just wondering if anyone in the u.k have some dead / empty jet bottles no longer wanted, if so let me know willing to buy ya :-) ta  John

Started by Johnny

0 Mar 18

How to tell a antique lamp from a 90s lamp ??

Im looking at alot of lamps on ebay and all these stsrlight lamps all the ads say retro vintage 60-70s but honestly didnt they make these l…

Started by Jon

14 Mar 18
Reply by Matt

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service