Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Imperial Restoration

All, I am the lucky guy who purchased Jim's Imperial. This is the before pic. The stand was a wreck and had been painted a flat white with…

Started by Critter

34 Jun 22
Reply by Critter

Bottle cleaning tip maybe some of you don't do but works like charm!

To All, I have cleaned lots of bottles in the past few weeks in my new found hobby lol. My first two steps are cut a standard brill pad w…

Started by kero48

5 Jun 20
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Fluidium Opale bottle replacement

hi, I've put on ebay a fluidium opale bottle replacement with 3 mathmos bulbs (blue, red, green). http://www.ebay.fr/itm/182627424121?ssPa

Started by IdOrU 02

0 Jun 19

atlantis wave machine

Hey guys and girls been a long time... so ill jump right in I VERY recently got my hands in a atlantis wave machine and am already looking…

Started by wayne miller

6 Jun 18
Reply by wayne miller

Florence Art Restored!

I had all of these Florence Art lamps sanded and brass plated.  They were all rewired with new switches and sockets. The liquid in all of t…

Started by Kirk

12 Jun 18
Reply by Kirk

Mathmos Astro Metallic

Hi, there's a special edition of the Mathmos Astro Metallic in clear/orange on proidee.de https://www.proidee.de/villa-p/alle-kategorien/li

Started by steppo

2 Jun 13
Reply by Alfred

Music Box survey

I'm trying to gather as much information as I can about the Music Box lava lamps. I'd like to ask those who own one a few questions: 1. Do…

Started by fog rider

8 Jun 12
Reply by kero48

Grande flea market find

So Keith, here is what I found this weekend lol. The guy wanted $40 for it and really didn't want to budge. I told him that was to much. I…

Started by kero48

6 Jun 12
Reply by kero48

Flow issues

Just redid my Grande and I can't get the main glob to break up. Is this a Heat issue? It's a brand new bulb and it flowed very well before.…

Started by Eddie

1 Jun 8
Reply by Eddie

Glitter grande located in Ontario Canada - NEW

So I have a knack for relentlessly searching and finding things that are hard to find and I ask ask and then ask some more. Look some more…

Started by kero48

0 Jun 5

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service