Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,333)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Century Base changes over the years

I’m new to the forum and have already learned a great deal about vintage lava lamps. Can someone please tell me what year did the base of C…

Started by Buff Mair

1 Jan 22
Reply by Buff Mair

These look cool

http://https://www.instagram.com/p/BqDOIQqnIXP/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=bxo8097hvk84 I am thinking of ordering one but may ju…

Started by Kristen L

6 Jan 20
Reply by Claude J

Frog and Peace Toppers!!

Been looking for some of these for a long time and finally scored!!

Started by Sentrex

1 Jan 20
Reply by Claude J

Help in value and identifhing as made in USA lava lamp

I picked this up at a flea market. I paid 16 bucks for it. Its dated 1997 and I believe this is vintage made in USA. Any help on value and…

Started by jim young

6 Jan 13
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Identifying my lava lite lamp

I would like to ask your expert help in identifying the model/year of my lava lamp.  Sadly, it fell off a window ledge in a windstorm...the…

Started by deni g

18 Jan 13
Reply by jim young

Replacing liquid

Hi all I have a question I have a mathmos blue blue astro lava bottle I'm wondering how can i change the liquid without ruining the bottle…

Started by martin ward

3 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by Keith

10.5" lava lamps

Hey everybody. In the mid 2000's I bought 3 of these little lava lamps that stand 10.5" tall. I wanted to later buy a fourth but nobody see…

Started by denny mcnerney

23 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by denny mcnerney

Question about a glued on century cap!

I bought a century lamp online about a year ago and knew that the cap was cracked and glued together... Well I guess I should have asked mo…

Started by ash-hole!

8 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by ash-hole!

Empty Consot Bottle Needed

So I finally found a second confetti gemlite bottle so I could mount them on the 2 black Mediterranean bases. Problem is that one of the bo…

Started by Sentrex

2 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by Sentrex

Midnight Aristocrat Blue

Hi. I just bought a Midnight Aristocrat Blue off ebay. Can any of you goo heads tell me anything about it?  

Started by denny mcnerney

6 Dec 1, 2018
Reply by denny mcnerney

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service