Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,294)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Overheated Century?

Anybody know what going on here? Lamp had been working great and then the other day I found it like this after it had been running about 10…

Started by Jim

15 Jul 12
Reply by Keith

Imperial Lava Lamp Cylinder

I have an original cylinder that has never been used and the original box it was shipped in. I am thinking about selling it if there is eno…

Started by Dave L.

21 Jul 12
Reply by fog rider

Link-d

I've been wanting one of these Link-d lamps for so long and just received this one from Kero48.  (Base and top, I already had these "Crayon…

Started by Keith

5 Jul 10
Reply by kero48

My Trio of Centuries

Hi everyone.. I'm new to the site, and just wanted to share a photo of my three Centuries.. The red/yellow is a 1981, the blue/white is a 1…

Started by Monte

5 Jul 7
Reply by kero48

Dimmer = lava flow magic! Especially in Summer

Hey all, I am living in a 3rd floor apartment in NYC, and its basically 80 degrees in here all the time even with the AC running. I recentl…

Started by VintageK

4 Jul 6
Reply by Claude J

Help identifying these lamps

I just scored all of this for $15, but I don’t know much about them. Can anyone give me some info on them (when they were made, what they’r…

Started by Audrey Dunlow

3 Jul 4
Reply by Claude J

Century year question.

Hi, I recently added a green Century to my collection and I've noticed it has more light pinholes in the Starlite base than my other two. I…

Started by Jim

8 Jul 4
Reply by Jim

$6 Marketplace Find

An Enchantress Planter! Sadly the master fluid has faded and has leaked sometime in the past which wiped the labels on the base and cap. It…

Started by benson41011

6 Jun 27
Reply by Andy

CUSTOM LAMPS FOR SALE

I've decided to clear out some of my collection Please review the PDF attachments No reasonable offer refused CUSTOM%20LAVA%20LAMPS%20FOR%2…

Started by Claude J

13 Jun 27
Reply by Claude J

Carlisle with a dimmer???

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Original-Lava-Lite-Lamp-Retro-blood-Red-Wax-Gold-Starlight-Base-w-Box/112778102363?hash=item1a4219465b:g:q

Started by benson41011

15 Jun 21
Reply by gord swaan

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service