Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,200)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Matte Copper Lantern

Sniped a Matte Copper Lantern off ebay 15 minutes ago and I'm still in shock! Can't wait to unpack it and photograph it for yall. Once it g…

Started by Rory

3 Oct 6
Reply by Rory

Restore clouded Mathmos glitterball

Good news for all of you who have a clouded Mathmos glitterball red or green... I don't know this method works also for the silver ones as…

Started by MCJ van Aken

0 Oct 5

103A? Color combination?

I bought a lava lamp off ebay. The bottle cap has 103A. O3 would be blue liquid, white lava, right? The one I bought is clear liquid, white…

Started by Becky E

3 Oct 2
Reply by Erin

Contest: who has the most cloudy astro metallic? The winner will have a crysal clear one soon.

the pic of the most cloudy astro metallic will be rewarded with a crystal clear master fluid refill...inside germany including p+p...outsid…

Started by Arne

10 Oct 1
Reply by Christian

Cloudy

Hi Arne, I will start with the first metallic in red!

Started by Christian

0 Oct 1

New Glitter Grande video posted

So, a person over at the lava lamp facebook page posted a video of their new glitter grande. Watch it in HD, the lamp looks fantastic!! You…

Started by kero48

2 Sep 29
Reply by kero48

Rare copper lava lamp

Hi all dose anyone have or know of somewhere to get a crestworth copper princess see pic not the big one or tho if I could get one of those…

Started by martin ward

2 Sep 27
Reply by Modulo '70

New Mathmos lamps at London Design Festival 2017

New 'collaboration lamps' to be unveiled at this year's London Design Festival... Dare we get excited ?https://twitter.com/Mathmos/status/9

Started by lampfancy

34 Sep 24
Reply by Nee

Mathmos Lunars, not rare.

Pardon me while I gripe a bit here. It really irks me when I hear somebody say how rare their Mathmos Lunar lava lamp is. "Rare, ultra rare…

Started by fog rider

12 Sep 24
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

MSR MiniWorks® EX with Carbon core in Ceramic Element

Ok so after reading all the posts on here regarding using the MSR Miniworks filter to clear a cloudy lava lamp I am still getting mixed ans…

Started by T Sabo

0 Sep 24

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service