Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,235)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Grande trend

So, I have been keeping an eye out for grandes across various websites as Walmart was clearing out yellow/blue models for $49. I went to bu…

Started by kero48

3 Jan 24
Reply by Claude J

Update on the replacement globe

I figured I’d show you guys how the replacement globe looks like! It’s still a little flawed with a scratch or two on the globe and a tiny…

Started by kevin pedro

9 Jan 21
Reply by kero48

I have only ever seen this one, I call it The Crestworth Astro Mk4.5 - What oddities do you have that dont follow the norm of what you know to be right.

A true oddity and a puzzle all in one lamp, it is the only one that I have ever seen like this and I have seen many Crestworth Astro's in m…

Started by CrestworthLimited

4 Jan 18
Reply by Johnny

Picked up at flea market.

I bought this at a local flea market. It was 18 bucks. Marked 1999 manufacture, color 08 clear yellow. Seems to be flowing nice.

Started by jim young

0 Jan 18

Now Dolores O'Riordan too?

I don't know how many of you gooheads out there were (are) Cranberries fans but news just broke a half hour ago about the sudden passing of…

Started by Critter

5 Jan 17
Reply by Claude J

got my first crestworth today its in better nic than the newer ones

Started by keith

2 Jan 13
Reply by Gijzzz

Lava Lamp Grande Aquarium

Peeps, Are these rare lamps? There is a one local to me on letgo which I could probably get for $50 give or take. Was wondering if they ar…

Started by kero48

12 Jan 11
Reply by kero48

restored fantasia sunburst

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Me9UhbXVAsMhuge huge shout out to Joseph Penny for making me a brand new color wheel, thanks so much!

Started by Zachary

1 Jan 5
Reply by MileHigh

What is considered a USA made pre china lamp?

If the globe is dated what no later than 2002? Is this correct? So 2002 and earlier would be usa manufacture? Thanks.

Started by jim young

12 Jan 4
Reply by Keith

A few lamps i made

Hi there everyone! I have recently started making lava lamps and thought i would share a few with you.

Started by K J

4 Dec 17, 2017
Reply by Erin

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service