Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Collecting (2,102)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Filtering my 50th Grande!

Got me a MSR filter and attempted a filtering of my super cloudy 50th! Only thing is I don't know how I lost so much water! I could have sw…

Started by Emil D. Nguyen

4 Feb 26
Reply by Emil D. Nguyen

Mathmos Aduki batteries.

My Aduki lights batteries don´t charge anymore. Can they be fixed or replaced?

Started by julian rafalko

3 Feb 21
Reply by julian rafalko

Any one ever heard of a 5th Safari lamp???

I saw this pic on lava lamps facebook page.  What is that second from the right?  I don't know!

Started by Keith

8 Feb 19
Reply by Keith

The Lava Collector's Edition

There are a couple new Colormax 17 inchers now at Spencer Gifts stores that I recently picked up titled- "Alien" & "Psychedelic" (love…

Started by Drew

6 Feb 14
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Looking for Polar Bear Lava for Past Oozing Gooer

Hi everyone My friend who used to have an account here was wondering if I could find a polar bear lava for him.  I think the company is Lip…

Started by Jage

2 Feb 14

OLD Time Member Returns to the Goo...

Hey, ya'll. It's been a while since I was involved with lava lamps. Been a longer while since I was involved on this forum. Think I ran by…

Started by Bob pasqual

2 Feb 14

!20 Volt vs 130 Volt Bulbs

I have 3 Grande Lava lamps. I replaced the bulbs with 130 volt R20 bulbs but found that the lava was not as lively as before. I did some re…

Started by Troy Sutler

2 Feb 13
Reply by VOXul

Grande Color Code

I found this grande on Facebook Marketplace and I've can't find what color code it is- Anyone know? The owner says that it's a black clear…

Started by Rory

7 Feb 13
Reply by Rory

Good Deal?

I've been scrolling through local yard sale facebook pages and I found a 27 inch lamp for $40. Talked the guy down to $30. Doesn't seem to…

Started by Audrey Dunlow

7 Feb 9
Reply by Keith

Branding on new Mathmos lamps

Hi all, Just a bit of an appeal for information to anyone who has bought a new Astro recently - does the Mathmos branding still appear on t…

Started by lampfancy

2 Feb 9
Reply by Nee

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service