Collecting (2,130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Squid Lava Lamp.

Where can I find this great lamp???

Started by julian rafalko

14 Apr 19
Reply by Jeff

Crestworth Galaxy bits?

Hi Goo Heads I've managed to get my hands on a Crestworth Galaxy but she's missing a few bits. The gearbox for he colour wheel motor and bu…

Started by Tribble

4 Apr 18
Reply by Tribble

Bob Marley lava lamp & Hello

Hey All, New to the community so firstly hello to everyone. I'm not new to lava lamps/lights but its been a while since I actually had one…

Started by kero48

5 Apr 17
Reply by kero48

Music Box survey

I'm trying to gather as much information as I can about the Music Box lava lamps. I'd like to ask those who own one a few questions: 1. Do…

Started by fog rider

2 Apr 13
Reply by fog rider

The Adventure Officially Begins!!

Whoo-hoo!  44 Lava lamps; five Mathmos lamps; a neon LAVA sign; two Enhance lamps, one horse skeleton; seven human skels; an air conditione…

Started by Kelly

4 Apr 13
Reply by Claude J

Lamp repair

Does anyone possibly know of a place in Winnipeg that would do lava lamp repair? When mine heats up all the bubbles seem to conglomerate to…

Started by Dave

1 Apr 12
Reply by Christian BayLee

Tarnish prevention

Does anyone have any tips on how to prevent my Telstar legs from getting tarnished? It would be nice if I didn't have to keep polishing th…

Started by CallumCarr

3 Apr 7
Reply by lampfancy

My Latest Mathmos Lunar. Before/ After

The bottle was cloudy and the aluminum was dull but I had a vision of how it could turn out. I poured out the fluid and filled up with new…

Started by Magnus Vikberg

4 Apr 5
Reply by Magnus Vikberg

How to to fix foggy mammoth lava lamp?

Hi there  Anyone Know How to to fix foggy mammoth lava lamp?? (  My  foggy mammoth lava lamp  ) please take a look a pics and Could you giv…

Started by Phu Le

10 Apr 4
Reply by Phu Le

Practices to practice - tip-n-stinks

Hoi! I thought it would be fun to share some of the methods I have utilized to feed the goo-dragon, keep the wife smiling, and my kitchen (…

Started by Scott Shipps

3 Apr 4
Reply by lldell

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

lava lamp auctions

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2017   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service