Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Outfitting your "Lava Lab"

For the newbies as well as us seasoned Goo-heads... A few tips and tricks for for outfitting your "Lava Lab" so it is organized and has fun…

Started by Claude J

3 Jul 11, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Whoo Hoo!

Look at what was in our driveway when we came home No more supply chain issues, No more last-minute substitutions. We overbought 55gal of t…

Started by Claude J

9 Jul 3, 2022
Reply by Claude J

It's hip to be square - DIY Square block lava lamp build

Well that worked. Recipe is close to a 65% distilled water 30% propylene glycol 5% glycerin mix. Wax is paraffin, liquid paraffin, TCE. Gla…

Started by Mattgyver92

8 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by Mattgyver92

Black Liquid

Aaaand first post! Hey! Hi! I'm new to the lava lamp scene but already quite obsessed. When I went through the Lava Library, my curiosity p…

Started by Mina

4 Jun 20, 2022
Reply by Alex

Remote Cycling My Lamps

When making my own lava lamps, one of the frustrations I've run into is the amount of time it takes for me to heat up my globe to operating…

Started by Mattgyver92

1 Jun 13, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Progress on my square lava lamp - Sealing the glass block

I managed to design a laser-cut seal from layers of acrylic and sheet rubber for a 7.5x7.5" glass craft block to be a globe for my lamp. Th…

Started by Mattgyver92

7 May 25, 2022
Reply by Zapiao

A New Source of Goo Kits

It's come to my attention that Magma Tower isn't sourcing goo anymore and I am looking into sourcing it myself to potentially fill the void…

Started by k-nano

36 Apr 30, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Barbapapa

Started by LarryLover

5 Apr 7, 2022
Reply by Arne

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THE GUY I AM KISSING IN MY PROFILE PICTURE

IM SERIOUS I WANT TO KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE (US OOXING GOOERS) CAN RECOGNIZE THIS ICONIC FIGURE. NO GOOGLING TAKE YOUR BEST SHOT!  

Started by LarryLover

0 Apr 6, 2022

Website development

ME: I think I will make available on our website, every light bulb and replacement part for any brand of Lava or Glitter lamp I can find fr…

Started by Claude J

0 Apr 5, 2022

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service