Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (771)

Featured Discussions

Our Dear OG Friend - Pete Ball Has Passed Away

As Pete would say, "Sea in my eyes."  You will be sorely missed around here.

Started by KirkLatest Reply

Donald Dunnet - Original Lava Lamp Inventor - Prototypes, Construction details & History.

Hi, Hopefully with this post I can provide a comprehensive background on the story of Donald and his invention. Donald was my great grand…

Started by Charlie LeverettLatest Reply

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/ The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28 **Updated the Heritage Collection will be released to…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!Latest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mathmos Smart Astro (Green-Blue)

Recently managed to find an holy grail of lava lamps, the Mathmos Smart Astro. Its colour combo of Green to Blue and it is in immaculate co…

Started by Matt Gallimore

0 on Sunday

Hi everyone!  I'm new to the site and Lava Lamps in general.  I live in the UK so after doing research it seems Mathmos is the brand for…

Started by Tom Arthur's

3 Jul 31
Reply by Modulo '70

Lava Lite's New Website & The NEW Heritage Collection

http://www.lavalamp.com/ The new Heritage Collection will be available to buy 10/28 **Updated the Heritage Collection will be released to…

Started by Dr. WHAT?!

1529 Jul 15
Reply by Damion Salazar

Mathmos Clear /White Astro bottles shipping within 3 weeks!

All you lucky customers LOL !! Here is email from Mathmos. Thank you for your recent order of the special Astro Clear/White bottle(s). Th…

Started by Lava_Head_UK

3 Jul 14
Reply by Johnny

DONATION MADE TO OOZING GOO per Keith's request - Completed

I just wanted to update everyone on my Betty Boop Lamp prize giveaway. As some of you are aware I updated my post earlier about finding the…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

1 Jun 26
Reply by Lava_Head_UK

Ultra Rare 12'' MEGAVOLT Plasma Lamp Globe

Plasma Spasma - I hope the Ultra Rare Spencers MEGAVOLT PHOTOS I just uploaded are to your liking.  It's a big globe and a bigger box.  For…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Jun 25

Colossal Colossus Explosion

Well, this was definitely Not a good way to wake up at 0330 on a fricking Monday morning...  I guess I had a flaw in the glass that went un…

Started by Kelly

15 Jun 24
Reply by Kelly

Member RayosBeam, is he still around?

I was wondering if this member is still on here or not.  Last thing was medical bills were piling up and he was selling off some items. I d…

Started by The Plasma Spazma

2 Jun 22
Reply by The Plasma Spazma

60’s or 70’s Century?

I just got a sweet century off of eBay that seems to me might be a late 60’s model. It didn’t come with a box or the plastic black base but…

Started by Jordan Reeder

2 May 24
Reply by BamaMatt

Best Goo Formula?

I'm a newbie and trying to find the best goo formula. I've tried 70% paraffin wax and 30% perc in salt water and get good lava flow.  After…

Started by ddblues

21 May 24
Reply by Julian Caldwell

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service