Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Star Wars meets lava

Yes Guys, i'm at it again. Bohdan has inspired me (following his latest cool photos of his Boba Fett custom icon lava lamp and to think of…

Started by Modulo '70

6 Jun 2, 2009
Reply by Reszound

Mathmos rip-off

Being fairly new and naive to this mass of lava obsessed people I have been aquiring a small collection the costly way - from Mathmos direc…

Started by Steve Melville

7 Jun 2, 2009

New lamp arrived with cloudy liquid

Does anyone know if putting a cloudy lamp in the cold for a while will help clear the liquid?

Started by Ron Lawrence

21 May 13, 2009
Reply by Ron Lawrence

Science Fair Project

Here it is, finished and WORKING!! We had some weather problems so the kids had some snow days instead of the Science Fair, so it was postp…

Started by Sondra

11 May 10, 2009
Reply by João Roberto Gabbardo

Finally Perfect!!!!

After five attempts, I got one that's damn near perfect!!!! Blue wax and clear liquid, this is by far the coolest thing I've ever built!!!…

Started by kjun

9 May 10, 2009
Reply by João Roberto Gabbardo

Globe needs liquid....

Hello...I was wondering if you can add liquid from another lamp. I have a lamp that has some of it's liquid evaporated. There is a lamp I a…

Started by Anna

2 May 10, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

new photos added to my profile

hi everyone. as ive said before im new to the world of lava lovelyness and my collection is virtually zilch. the only one i had was my gran…

Started by jason uk

20 Apr 28, 2009
Reply by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

Mathmos website

Has anyone looked at mathmos has changed the orignal website looks better. But there main office is now the factory can anyone put some lig…

Started by john

1 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Help! Teccy advice need for art installation

Howdy folks. Am putting on an art show in May and want to turn an empty traffic island bollard I've got into a giant lava lamp. It's about…

Started by Thomas Doran

4 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Woodvetch

mathmos lava screensaver

hi ppl, i was just browsing the mathmos website and fould a really cool lava style screensaver. thought id metion it in case anyone else wo…

Started by jason uk

2 Apr 9, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service