Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Royal Fail

This turned up yesterday, the postman was standing at my door with it and just said "Oh". Looks like its taken quite a battering. Will…

Started by Paul

11 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by LampHead

Not bad for a Chinese lava lamp

im actually pretty impressed with it. Sat back for nearly 3 hours last nigt drinking coffee and watching my lamp lol.

Started by thomas chambers

9 Sep 20, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Do you have a Lava Louie Question?

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. I am Louie's right hand man and Director of Operations for Magma Tower (our commercial la…

Started by Jonny Magma

52 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

Replacement Coils Stainless Steel (High grade)

I have found a spring shop that has the high grade stainless to make coils for lavas.He makes springs for a local cheese factory and the ra…

Started by Nancy

7 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Nancy

WOOHOO! www.fantasiaproducts.com IS MINE!!!!!

I was waiting for this domain to expire. Forgot about it and checked it last night. To my surprise - it was available! I snatched that pupp…

Started by Kris

5 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by Kris

Does anyone recognize this lamp?

I just bought this lamp on eBay for $6.99 + shipping $11.00. I emailed the seller for info. I would like to have an honest opening. It is N…

Started by jerrell maxwell

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by jerrell maxwell

what the....? dino lamp?

what the heck is this? can't remember if i saw it on craigslist or ebay but i was hoping someone would tell me more info. i thought i had s…

Started by Brian

0 Aug 13, 2009

chicago craigslist

i think i figured out why there are often so many groovy lites on chicago's craigslist. i realize that i was probably a little slow to figu…

Started by Brian

4 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by pamela

Summer shipping?

Okay, so if summer shipping has a tendency to cloud up globes, would shipping with an ice pack help the issue?

Started by Brian

0 Jul 30, 2009

ebay lamp ( any good )

I seen this on ebay, I have never seen one before. Does anyone know anything about them are they any good do they flow well, are they of g…

Started by wayne miller

1 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by wayne miller

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service