Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (746)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Toxicity of our lamps

Hi, todays lamps a considered harmless (I hope it's true because I'm running some of them not fully sealed). Mathmos manual says it's not d…

Started by Astralav

27 Mar 23
Reply by Claude J

Hope for the future?

Let's hope the person who gets this job makes great strides in making this brand respectable again. https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/prod

Started by BaBa-Gooey

5 Mar 23
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Spencers not restocking lava lamps

So I visited two spencers near me just to see what they had and both stores are almost out of stock. I am not sure if this has to do with s…

Started by kero48

13 Mar 21
Reply by Claude J

Gooberry Color Absorption

About 7 drops of Blueberry and 3 drops of Wedgewood Blue dyes mixed together.  It takes the goo about 30-45 minutes to absorb and fully mi…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

0 Mar 15

Experimenting with wax dyes

Over the lsat month, I have bought a bunch of candle dyes from various online retailers and am trying them out in my ebay and craigslist co…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

2 Mar 15
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

My GRITO is in my house now :)

I went to Paris , 2 hours by car car before going to see the TEARS FOR FEARS concert which was awesome, so with my friend me made a stop to…

Started by Sam I am

1 Mar 14
Reply by Claude J

Turquoise Waters

My latest creation,  10 drops of "Turquoise Waters" liquid wax dye.  I really like the brand, Artminds.  I use their paraffin exclusively a…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

5 Mar 11
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

Strange clingy food coloring

I stopped at Hobby Lobby the other day and bought some white food coloring.  I thought I would try a lamp with white water and black lava.…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

16 Mar 6
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

Back On Ozzing Goo.

Been awhile since I have been active on the Ozzing Goo site. But for some time couldn't get on it thought it had been disbanded. When ever…

Started by Bill Smith

1 Mar 3
Reply by Claude J

Worth it for the globe, base and coil

$9.  That is a deal.  Definitely worth $9 just for the globe, coil, and base.  They are building one of these stores in my area.  I will be…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

3 Mar 2
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service