Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aristocrat Squiggle

Hello OG community, I am curious to find out more about my grandparents' lava lamp. There doesn't seem to be much info online so I am comin…

Started by Paul

2 Mar 12, 2022
Reply by Galaxy_9

Once a Year Goo

I wanted to share a video of the display I put up once a year on my porch: https://youtu.be/h8X9w8w4V2o It's hard to drag myself to bed…

Started by Brandon

1 Feb 18, 2022
Reply by LampHead

What is the correct ratio for liquid to goo?

I see many formulas for the goo and many for liquids but no where is there a goo to liquid ratio by volume. It may be berried here on the s…

Started by Tiki Carol

1 Jan 29, 2022
Reply by Claude J

REPLACEMENT WAX

As we all know, Magnatower closed their doors Since then, We have been diligently at work with some weeks being 14/7 long We are also heavi…

Started by Claude J

2 Jan 28, 2022
Reply by Zapiao

Display Ideas for 100+ Lamps

So, I've seen everyone's pics of how they display a large number of lamps, but if you could do anything to showcase your lamps, what would…

Started by Kelly Flaskerud

14 Jan 26, 2022
Reply by andy ross

Having trouble locating a good up to date DIY formula

I'm looking to swap the wax out in a lamp I have, and I'm interested in doing the wax and clear liquid from scratch. Is there a good up to…

Started by Tetraspore

13 Jan 25, 2022
Reply by Johnny

Has anyone figured out where or how to get wax etc?

Anyone?

Started by KittenChops

4 Jan 23, 2022
Reply by Claude J

What's the deal with the lava company and future?

Good evening all, I wanted to discuss these repetitive lamp colors that have been prominently on the market since like 2012. To elaborate m…

Started by KS

3 Jan 7, 2022
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

Making lava lamp step by step (Blue lava)

Today I prepared this work to guide the friends who want to make a lava lamp. There is no basis for the amount of substances I use. It is c…

Started by Tevfik Dogruman

12 Dec 16, 2021
Reply by Tevfik Dogruman

Hiding ugly wires

I rewired my shelving units I ran into a dilemma with wiring the fiber optics to their own remote-controlled power strip. The heavy 220V po…

Started by Claude J

1 Nov 28, 2021
Reply by Cody Rankins

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service