Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lunar alternatives.

Hi, I've just saw on ebay a compny selling lunar alternatives of various forms, 2 very lunar like, one with straight wings, the other curv…

Started by IdOrU 02

0 Jan 5, 2023

Help im looking for an old late 70s lava commercial.

Here is the description of the commercial from a friend. There's a late 70s commercial which was once on YouTube, but is no longer, with a…

Started by Robert Israel

2 Dec 25, 2022
Reply by LampHead

Coming next year: The Lava Lair YouTube Channel.

I'm making a YouTube channel for all my projects and build voicovers. Mostly my custom designed concrete lava lamps (all open source), but…

Started by Mattgyver92

0 Dec 3, 2022

my cow lamp is almost complete!!

i've been wanting to make this lamp for months and now i'm almost done! it's nothing crazy but it's the second lamp i've customized (the ot…

Started by Laura S

0 Oct 7, 2022

Hurricanes and Lava Lamps

Well my town is basically destroyed, hurricane Ian brought the hurt this time. I've been in Cape Coral FL for 30 years, since I was about 3…

Started by MacRanium

4 Oct 6, 2022
Reply by Claude J

Shed full of 90s lamps

This weekend I am going to look at "an entire shed full of vintage lava lamps and parts." From the pictures I've already seen there are 3 o…

Started by MacRanium

16 Sep 20, 2022
Reply by MacRanium

What in the bubbling goo!?

I found this odd lamp on eBay. Anyone know what it is? https://www.ebay.com/itm/363903731038?_trkparms=amclksrc%3DITM%26aid%3D111001%26alg

Started by Jsmooth

1 Sep 9, 2022
Reply by jonny p

Grabbed this poor dude from a yard sale.

Dumped it out and started from scratch!

Started by KittenChops

0 Aug 4, 2022

My vintage lamp and what new lamps to buy?

Hi to all! I joined this forum because info about lamps seems hard to find online and this seems like the best and most knowledgable group…

Started by Kay Gee

0 Jul 28, 2022

Xemu xeno score

Scored a xemu xeno lamp in great shape from craigslist. Ended up fixing the guys air conditioner in exchange for the lamp and a couple star…

Started by MacRanium

0 Jul 23, 2022

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service