Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (707)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

16.3 inch from amazon

I finally got a lamp larger than 14 inches! Woohoo! It looks great... Sort of. The water is slightly hazy but it seems to be settling down…

Started by John H

9 Feb 22
Reply by kero48

Hello Everyone!

Hello all! I would like to use my very first post to introduce myself to everyone here! My name is John, a Canuck with an interest in lava…

Started by John H

9 Feb 20
Reply by John H

Can goo kit colors work with LL lava?

Okay, so my royal is now clear fluid yellow LL lava that originally came with it. The lava is crazy neon yellow and lights up my entire roo…

Started by kero48

4 Feb 14
Reply by kero48

27'' Tri Colored Glitter lamp - When it arrived I hated the color scheme. Yikes!

Here are a couple of photos from a recent project.  I purchased 2 - 27''  Lava Lite tri colored glitter lamps.  When they arrived I hated t…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

3 Feb 7
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Worlds first custom 27'' Rainbow Glitter lamp using all original Lava Lite fluids and glitter.

Over a year ago I purchased a bunch of rainbow gold glitter lamps from LavaLite when they went on sale for 15.00 each.  I emptied two 27''…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

4 Feb 7
Reply by Michael

Grande experiment success

So for shits n giggles I cleaned one of my new horribly cloudy grande bottles and left the original red wax in. I simply flushed and draine…

Started by kero48

17 Feb 5
Reply by Claude J

School me on redoing a grande with existing wax and normal supplies

Okay, it's quite simple, I want to redo one of my shitty new grande custom bottles that look like pea soup. I will be using the wax that c…

Started by kero48

18 Feb 2
Reply by kero48

Posting here also just in case no one sees my OG post in "problems & questions"

I'm just about ready to start mixin' shit up but I have two mucho importante vital questions. I'm making a 135 oz lava lamp from scratch th…

Started by Aj Bell

9 Jan 5
Reply by kero48

Has anyone gookit'd a cylinder bottle similar to a link'd bottle?

Has anyone ever goo kitt'd a bottle very similar to a link'd lamp bottle OR crayon lamp bottle? I have some empty bottles from my link'd l…

Started by kero48

3 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Gookit on the way, would like some tips / tricks

Okay, finally decided to take the plunge and try to gookit some 32oz and 52oz bottles. I read Dr. What's "HOW TO" and it seems pretty stra…

Started by kero48

5 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by kero48

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service