Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (702)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Posting here also just in case no one sees my OG post in "problems & questions"

I'm just about ready to start mixin' shit up but I have two mucho importante vital questions. I'm making a 135 oz lava lamp from scratch th…

Started by Aj Bell

9 Jan 5
Reply by kero48

Has anyone gookit'd a cylinder bottle similar to a link'd bottle?

Has anyone ever goo kitt'd a bottle very similar to a link'd lamp bottle OR crayon lamp bottle? I have some empty bottles from my link'd l…

Started by kero48

3 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Claude J

Gookit on the way, would like some tips / tricks

Okay, finally decided to take the plunge and try to gookit some 32oz and 52oz bottles. I read Dr. What's "HOW TO" and it seems pretty stra…

Started by kero48

5 Nov 30, 2017
Reply by kero48

Grande fluid replacement

So I got the Red/clear Grande from a thrift store about a year ago.  Finally decided to change the fluid on it.  It should have been quick…

Started by Keith

33 Nov 25, 2017
Reply by Keith

Fish tank lava lamp - suggestions / advice

My friend has a very long wall fish tank - 7.6ft long, 4 inches wide, 10 inches tall and is thinking about making it into a lamp. The base…

Started by Tim Gill

4 Nov 22, 2017
Reply by Tim Gill

purple highlighter

I think i have finally found a dye that mimics lava lite purple liquid perfectly using purple Sharpie brand highlighters. It has to be "SHA…

Started by Zachary

8 Nov 17, 2017
Reply by Zachary

Adding color to globe fluid

So you want to change your lamp from clear fluid (or faded fluid) to a nice color that pops!  Food coloring does a fine job but here is a m…

Started by Keith

20 Nov 16, 2017
Reply by Keith

This old Starlite

Hey y'all. I've got this old Starlite lamp that was just laying dead. I've tried the Epsom salts thing, no luck. Any suggestions as to how…

Started by Sara Burnett

1 Nov 15, 2017
Reply by kero48

Crestworth/Mathmos memories on Facebook

There is an interesting tread running in the Facebook Group "Memories of old Poole and Bouremouth" relating to Crestworth/Mathmos and the m…

Started by stevemo

0 Nov 13, 2017

What exactly do I have here?

I *think*, based on google searches, that this is what they call a decorator. But it doesn't match up exactly with any of the descriptions…

Started by Sara Burnett

4 Nov 12, 2017
Reply by Sara Burnett

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service