Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (744)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Experimenting with wax dyes

Over the lsat month, I have bought a bunch of candle dyes from various online retailers and am trying them out in my ebay and craigslist co…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

2 Mar 15
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

My GRITO is in my house now :)

I went to Paris , 2 hours by car car before going to see the TEARS FOR FEARS concert which was awesome, so with my friend me made a stop to…

Started by Sam I am

1 Mar 14
Reply by Claude J

Turquoise Waters

My latest creation,  10 drops of "Turquoise Waters" liquid wax dye.  I really like the brand, Artminds.  I use their paraffin exclusively a…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

5 Mar 11
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

Strange clingy food coloring

I stopped at Hobby Lobby the other day and bought some white food coloring.  I thought I would try a lamp with white water and black lava.…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

16 Mar 6
Reply by Metallica Man Trevor

Back On Ozzing Goo.

Been awhile since I have been active on the Ozzing Goo site. But for some time couldn't get on it thought it had been disbanded. When ever…

Started by Bill Smith

1 Mar 3
Reply by Claude J

Worth it for the globe, base and coil

$9.  That is a deal.  Definitely worth $9 just for the globe, coil, and base.  They are building one of these stores in my area.  I will be…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

3 Mar 2
Reply by BaBa-Gooey

Black Water - White Lava - Clear Water - Coral Reef Lava

Two new projects I am screwing around with tonight.  Black water and white lava.  I like this one. As the lava rises, it gets darker and d…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

6 Feb 25
Reply by Claude J

A Sad Spencers Display And A Great Spencers Experience, within 20 miles of each other

I was out of town on business this afternoon and passed two malls that I haven't visited in years.  I decided to stop in and see what lava…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

3 Feb 23
Reply by k-nano

Why are my bulbs blowing out like this?

I have had 4 bulbs since I started my collection 4 months ago blow out and look like this.  They are all schylling lamps.  Others have blow…

Started by BaBa-Gooey

7 Feb 20
Reply by Keith

Just made my first custom lamp/goo too.

My first fully from scratch custom lamp, just finished getting the water density set and the surfactant feels correct but after a couple ho…

Started by James K.

1 Feb 20
Reply by Dan Curb

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service