Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Possible way to make a glitter lamp?

I noticed on the bottom of one of my china lamps it says "contains Sodium Nitrate". The lamp seems to flow a lot like a regular lava world…

Started by Autumn

0 Jun 27, 2010

UK/Yorkshire Lava Lampers Get-together???

Hey, I was thinking....would any UK lava lamp enthusiasts be interested if I organised a weekend get-together for us..???  The idea stems f…

Started by Jill Brown

12 Jun 17, 2010
Reply by Susan

Lightbulb Question

I finally broke down, instead of worrying myself to death about finding a new ceramic peace lamp cheap (apparently I'd have to be extremely…

Started by Rebecca King

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

New to collecting lava lamps, what should I be paying?

Hi everyone, I'm new to collecting Mathmos lava lamps and I'm clueless about how much I should pay. I don't want to get carried away so, I…

Started by Susan

5 May 28, 2010
Reply by Susan

Double coil lava lamp

I recently saw a Royal lamp manufactured in 2005 that has a double coil in the bottom (coil within a coil). I've never seen that before.  H…

Started by LavaMeister

1 May 22, 2010
Reply by LampHead

UK '70's sitcom, George and Mildred, featuring a Hunter lamp being rerun on ITV3 Mon 26th.

The 1970's TV series "George and Mildred" is being rerun on ITV3 in the UK at the moment. The episode that features Mildred bringing home a…

Started by stevemo

8 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by Paul Flock

Lava Lamp.....Deconstructed

I caught this on the Science channel and thought it was something different, it gets into the actual detail of how lavas work. "> And…

Started by LampHead

3 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by MagicLamp

It's that time again... Fading the Globes! *UPDATE 04-06-10*

So, I'm at it again... Fading both Grandes & China Glitters... This is what I'm hoping to create... Check out the Purple Glitter... It'…

Started by ☆VixenGypsy☆

21 Apr 20, 2010
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

US residents buying from Electric Planet

What were your experiences?How did you do the whole pound/dollar conversion? They don't seem to accept US dollars.How long did it take for…

Started by Charles

12 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Bohdan

Better Lava brand lamps on the way?

I got really annoyed having to constantly return my lamp to spencers, so I wrote the company.  They sent the reply below about a factory is…

Started by Frizank Knazrif

22 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Astrobaby

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service