Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MY MATHMOS PHOTOGRAPHY COMP

HOW Take a photo of one or more of your Mathmos lamps. We are looking for a range of images from stylish shots of Mathmos lamps in a r…

Started by Mathmos Ltd.

8 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by chrisLUNAR

Help me in my quest...

I'm 47, and might be having a  mid-life crisis.As a lad, always wanted a lava lamp. Admired them every time I saw them, but for some reason…

Started by Charles

8 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Brian

SUCCESS! THE LAMP HAS BEEN REPAIRED! I Used Easy Going Antifeeze

All, After trying several concoctions (from this site, thank you...) to repair the motive fluid in the lamp, I turned to a few friends at t…

Started by Scott

7 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Kristen

Scans of old Lava World Catalogs '96 / '97

I forgot I had these, I wrote them back around this time and asked for any literature, this is what they sent me along with some cool mini…

Started by Galaxy_9

10 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Keith

Cloudy No More!

Ok here's the story...I got home from work one afternoon and sitting on my porch was a package from a well known lava lamp manufacturer.  I…

Started by Scott

1 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Kris

Spencer's taking down lava lamps from display...

The brick & mortar stores around here took down every lava lamp from display.  When you go Spencer's website, the black/clear is still…

Started by Percolation

3 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by storm98

The Flat-Screen Lava Lamp - Project Page And Update Blog

The Project Description- I'm planning to successfully make a wide, shallow, and tall "Lava Flat-Screen" Fixture. With any luck, I'll be a…

Started by Destroyer

0 Mar 25, 2010

ain't she sweet?

for my two year anniversary of quitting smoking, my girlfriend got me a fireflow!she's so sweet!

Started by Brian

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Astrobaby

Make your own dimmed power strip

I put together a little video of how to make a dimmed power strip. The only tools needed are a screw driver and a drill (w/bits). I think a…

Started by LampHead

13 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by MagicLamp

Ideas On How to Keep Different Colored Waxes From Bonding

So, I was just sort of tossing some ideas out there and I wanted to hear other people's views and ideas. I was thinking about a Benzene And…

Started by Destroyer

2 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Destroyer

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service