Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (749)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I'm Back! (again)

Well, well good times! Yup it's me antstep. You know, the guy who liked the ceramic lamps. I am returning to oozing goo and will be posting…

Started by Antstep

5 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Woodvetch

Some ideas to make a Lava Lamp

hi, Since I discovered this page, I have been reading and experimenting on making my lava lamps. I am using the patent formula. I just wan…

Started by Jose Gutierrez

7 Nov 23, 2008
Reply by Jim Beam

Facebook

Is anybody here on Facebook? I joined up a couple of months ago. My email is: craigfrench@hotmail.com. If anybody wants to become friends…

Started by fog rider

8 Nov 12, 2008
Reply by Bryin

The archive forums are well worth reading when you have time

http://www.oozinggoo.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl? I've been a bit under the weather the last week with time to read. The archives are a grea…

Started by Woodvetch

5 Nov 11, 2008
Reply by Mark Goo

Mike Rowe selling Lava Lites on QVC, from 1992

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbd2DucRe1M hahahahahaha! K

Started by Woodvetch

8 Nov 7, 2008
Reply by Manix5

Super poor man's lava

Hi I'm new here, I came here for advice about building my new lava lamp after my old one stopped working. It was a complete success, $6.22…

Started by Slingshot

7 Oct 30, 2008
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

In your wildest dreams....

What designs do you wish you could create/own? I remember that, a time ago, somebody was working on a "lava wall", the size of a regualr w…

Started by Novemberchild

4 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

Strange quick dream

Hey everyone i haven't posted in a while so i decided to share a quick dream i had last night about lava. Well i'm just walking down the st…

Started by Antstep

3 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by Daniele

Jets

Ok i want to know, what mathmos jet is older the one with the ful plastic base or the metal one?

Started by Dave

2 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Dave

Lava sight

It's one from Lava world, a blue liquid and white wax. I just saw it in "from dusk 'till dawn", at the begining, when Cloney and Tarentino…

Started by IdOrU 02

2 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by goodude26

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service