Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (711)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Yellow wax Lava Lamp

Well I was at the mall tonight and went in to Spencers and I got a 52 Oz Yellow wax clear liquid. Well this is the first lamp in my home as…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

6 Jan 9, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

New Lava Lamp

Thanks for the warm welcome to all. You will see me around here a lot. I have loved Lava Lamps for a long time. I just orderd a LAVA GRAND…

5 Jan 8, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Glass Table Top

Well I have a question about the instructions that come with the Lava Lamp. Ok well in the instructions that Lava World sends with the lamp…

4 Jan 6, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

What About This Site?

has anyone been here: http://www.ifthepersonalityfits.com/ anyone order from that site? am thinking about it and was a link from lava world.

Started by Brian

10 Jan 2, 2008
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Oops!?

I don't know if this is good or bad. I just won a black starship on ebay. I just put in a bid and didn't think I would actually get it LOL.…

Started by Brian

5 Jan 1, 2008
Reply by Brian

Peach / Clear ???

Lamphead's history lesson (so to speak) in the blog 'Silver Streak Line' made me think that maybe this lamp I have is a clear/peach?How c…

Started by OSOLAVA

5 Dec 30, 2007
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Mountain Dew Lava Lamp

This is probably a motion lamp and not a true lava brand lamp but still have a couple of questions. Does anyone know who made these lamp an…

Started by Brian

6 Dec 28, 2007
Reply by Brian

Mathmos VS Lava Brand

Ok, I have just found out about the company Mathmos and ya, those lamps look realy nice. expensive but nice. so, what is the real differenc…

Started by Brian

6 Dec 21, 2007
Reply by Brian

How to tell if real or not???

I have been looking around for silver streak lava lamps but I get two different results. I see pictures were the silver streaks say lava on…

Started by Brian

4 Dec 20, 2007
Reply by LampHead

I think 40W is too high for 32oz, but perfect for 52oz.

I've been watching my lamps these last few days. I haven't turned them on much recently because I overheated a 32oz not long ago and now I'…

Started by Rosebudteg

1 Dec 16, 2007
Reply by OSOLAVA

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service