Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Unfair to mostly cloudy

Well I cracked my wallet open and veered off the el cheapo path and paid full price for a Lava lamp. At the very moment I pressed pay I get…

Started by Scott

4 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by ferrisnox

Lava Louie

I saw this video on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jhv-1QkUu0 And I saw "Lava Louie". Now what I gather from a google search is t…

Started by Joshua Dreger

11 Jan 2, 2010
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

HAPPY GOO YEAR YOU GUYS!

Sorry! Couldn't resist it! HAPPY GOO YEAR!

Started by Music in a bottle

3 Jan 1, 2010
Reply by Music in a bottle

Custom lava lamps?

Hello all at oozing goo! I am new here and must say that this place is awesome. I have just been taken by the coolness of lava lamps and wi…

Started by peter gerner

0 Jan 1, 2010

The future of Lava looks bleak...

So my GF is bragging to her friend about how big our new LavaLite Colossus is, and her friend says "I got a Lavalamp a while ago and they a…

Started by Vadeem Beginnin

2 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Vadeem Beginnin

Mathmos clear/white turned yellow

I'm wondering if anyone has had similar experiences. I've taken a Mathmos clear/white globe and used it exclusively in a China base. When I…

Started by Kongar

3 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Paul

Mathmos stockists in London - please help

My bro-in-law will be in London in January so I have asked him to go on a vicarious pilgrimage to the Mathmos shop for me. The only thing i…

Started by Reszound

6 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Reszound

To be a Reseller or not?

I was looking into getting a colossus this year and was wondering how much cheaper it would be to get one as a reseller. I am also worried…

Started by matt01165

20 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Jonny Magma

No more blues?

Hi all, sorry if this has been posted as a topic before, but it looks like Mathmos have discontinued their blue/blue colour way... is this…

Started by Reszound

3 Dec 10, 2009
Reply by Reszound

Dimmer?

I have heard of people using dimmer bulbs and dimmer power bars to prevent overheating for extended lava-ness. Now what dimmer and bulb com…

Started by Joshua Dreger

1 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Jonny Magma

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service