Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

General Goo (844)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Enchantress Planter

Has anyone been able to duplicate the ring of flowers? I got a lamp and put stones in it, but thought it would be neat to try to recreate t…

Started by Jennifer

4 Nov 19, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

BRAINSTORM - Lightbulb alternatives!

OK, so we have all seen it on the news, lightbulbs as we know it are being phased out, so I thought a little brainstorming was in order, wh…

Started by Ouija

19 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Jonny Magma

WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE FLOW?

So I have a Jet that snakes half way to the top and falls in perfect spheres, I have an Astro that snakes and bulbs and then forms peanut s…

Started by Ouija

17 Oct 27, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Warm Up Time?

Hey guys, I'm sure this has been asked but I can't find a direct answer, so here goes. How long do Lava Lamps take to warm up these days?.…

Started by Chris Oliver

4 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Chris Oliver

Shipping Instructions

Any one have any good "shipping instructions" already printed / typed up that they can copied and pasted on here. I want to kinda have some…

Started by wayne miller

9 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Just saying HELLO!!!

Hi it's Randy stopped by to say hello all, Its been awhile!

Started by Randy

1 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

lamp size?

maybe this has been asked before, but I'm confused a little bit. I got my pink/white lamp, it's lava brand. I'm trying to figure out the si…

Started by Cindy Bunn

1 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Cindy Bunn

Chlorine and Laval Lamps...

I bought some lava lamps from ebay and the lioquid is cloudy. Can i add chlorine to make it clearer?

Started by AD

5 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by AD

Mathmos Limited Edition Blue/Red Astro

Anyone getting one? Looks cool but quite similer to some of the other production colours

Started by Paul

43 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Neil

Help with Shipping (prices) from UK to USA

Hello. I am having another clear-out of my lamps. Looking round at reputable couriers, the cheapest I can ship a lamp from UK to USA is abo…

Started by Makka-Pakka68

2 Sep 24, 2009
Reply by Makka-Pakka68

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service