Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Off Topic (208)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

In loving memory

Started by Claude J

19 Mar 3, 2019
Reply by Claude J

Lava Lamp Podcast

Great podcast about Edward Craven Walker and the history of the lava lamp!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA2Q2PTFY4U

Started by Rory

0 Sep 26, 2018

What's up with ebay site changes?

Has anyone noticed an annoying new feature on ebay regarding searching closed listings? ebay recently updated their app which removed some…

Started by Soylent Green

12 Aug 20, 2018
Reply by Johnny

ONE of My other expensive hobbies !! Check out my new gaming pc i built

So ive been out of the lava lamp thing for a month or two now as i moved onto my PC..  Finally updated my entire computer..   My case i had…

Started by Jon

2 Jul 15, 2018
Reply by Claude J

MOVING SUCKS

173 Boxes of lava Lamps relocated form Storage room upstairs to garage in preparation of moving Another 25 boxes are located in the guest…

Started by Claude J

7 Jun 24, 2018
Reply by kero48

Another Use for 52 oz Caps (Pops)

It's been a while since I last posted. I just wanted to share a picture of a repurposed 52 ounce decorative cap. I used it as a display sta…

Started by Ryan

2 Jun 6, 2018
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Just an introduction...

Just another "Hey, I'm new here" type thing. I'm in Canada, always been into Lava lamps but only in the last few years decided to start co…

Started by Seven

13 Mar 10, 2018
Reply by VOXul

Slow Mo Guys Lava Destruction

Hey everyone, I happened to be watching a video on a channel on YouTube called ‘The Slow Mo Guys,’ and came across a segment where they des…

Started by Ryan

6 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by kero48

Odd Problems with the site

Is anyone having problems like myself with the site. I post a new discussion and several of the same discussion show up in the main page…

Started by kero48

2 Oct 4, 2017
Reply by kero48

Just want to say hi!

I just want to say hi to you :) My name is Rebecca, 34 years old MtF transgender, living in the beautiful southern germany. Besides collec…

Started by Rebecca

11 May 9, 2017
Reply by kero48

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service