Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Off Topic (209)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Digital Goo for Macs!

Hello Everyone, I just wanted to inform others of a recent find. I am a Mac user and as my fellow users know there is a fun part of our com…

Started by Peter T

0 Feb 24, 2009

Fantasia Ads/Literature - Where To Find?

Does anyone know where I would go to find Fantasia ads and/or literature showing all their lamps? I would like originals, however a hi-res…

Started by Kris

8 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Check this out

Saw this on youtube. The Blue Midnight caught my eye... :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSrkjpUdvfc&feature=dir

Started by MattMJB0188

1 Jan 29, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Not really a discussion more of an announcement

I've finally posted pix of my collection thus far on my profile if anyone is interested. That is all.

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

5 Jan 7, 2009
Reply by Modulo '70

Nickelodean's 'The Secret World of Alex Mack'

I don't know if anybody remembers Alex Mack but I watched it all the time when I was a kid. They had a Blue White Midnight in their room 84…

Started by MattMJB0188

4 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Antstep

I have another big favor

Hi all. I need your guys' support and prayers again this time for my dad. He is an amputee, his right leg was amputated about a year ago.…

Started by goodude26

34 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by goodude26

My sister needs prayer.

A few days ago my sister went into the doctor to see just why her skin and eyes were turning yellow. Something is keeping her liver from fi…

Started by goodude26

33 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by goodude26

A good laugh for all you jedi and star wars fans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-4O8o4XJr0

Started by PiercedTrailerParkDiva

3 Nov 27, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

toy for tots

this weekend we went to a local vw club cruise to toys for tots ...they raised almost 3000 dollars and 976 toys......they had over 200 cars…

Started by mandysbus

0 Nov 17, 2008

Hi everyone

My best friends' step father has been taken to the hospital suffering from either a mild heart attack or mild stroke we're not sure yet. H…

Started by goodude26

9 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service