Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Off Topic (208)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Feeling hungry?

So... this hapened recently in Paraguay, south america where the world's biggest barbecue was attempted to set a new guiness world record.T…

Started by Laborchet

6 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Laborchet

Anyone else find glitter lamps boring?

As much as I am fascinated by Lava Lamps, I just don't seem to have any interest in Lava's cousin, the Glitter Lamp. I was wondering how ma…

Started by Alita Jean

21 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Dave

Something amusing for a Sunday

In case you havent seen this..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OIbQDAlAjM&feature=related or this:- http://www.youtube.com/watch?

Started by Ford Prefect - NPNG

5 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Dave

What's going on with OG??

Is it just me or is OG having trouble? The main page keeps refreshing and it is hard to navigate around because it keeps going back to the…

Started by goodude26

12 Aug 4, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

A fellow Oozinggooer needs our good juju thoughts and words

Those that know Bumpkin are aware she has been ill for a while. The illness has accelerated, she is in the hospital at this writing. Send…

Started by Woodvetch

3 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by MattMJB0188

Photo shopped photos of lava lamps

you can make a huge lava lamp with photo shop what other effetcs do you recommend?

Started by dsavv

0 Jun 15, 2008

worst day ever

Today was my worst day ever. First of all my pet turtle died. And then some other stuff happened that is not even worth telling. I'm just g…

Started by Antstep

7 Jun 3, 2008
Reply by medicated goo

Broken Ankle

Just wanted to tell all I broke my ankle and have not been here that much. I will be off my ankle for about 6 weeks. I also had surgery on…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

8 May 19, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

So! Do! Me! In Salzberg :D

I wanna go! "Von Trapp house to become hotel The former home of the von Trapp family, who were made famous by Hollywood hit film The Soun…

Started by Purity!

1 May 15, 2008
Reply by MyFriendGoo

Lava in Art, Cartoons etc.

I couldn't find a thread dedicated to this, tho I bet we all stumble over lava lamps being mentioned in other media, such as:

Started by Novemberchild

11 May 9, 2008
Reply by Alita Jean

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service