Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

OG Network Talk (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Website issues

Hey so I have been having issues with the site, as in ads keep popping up instead of the content I'm trying to get to. I have never had thi…

Started by Ian

13 Aug 30, 2015
Reply by MyFriendGoo

Entries & Votes, OG Halloween Poetry Contest

This is the place to post your creative efforts for the Halloween Poetry (and Short Story) Contest. Please refrain from discussion in this…

Started by Mark Goo

11 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Keith

Problems Using Ebay Through Site

I don't know if this is just my computer, but when I go to ebay through OG, I can't sign in, which means I can't add things to my watch lis…

Started by Carol

1 Aug 2, 2014
Reply by Carol

Literal Lavalliteration

Let's play a game....Just for fun...   Can you alliterate you love/obsession for the lava?   Here's an easy example:   I'm Loony about Luna…

Started by Modulo '70

13 May 5, 2014
Reply by LotsofLava

Occassional trouble getting pages to load

Fairly regularly in the evenings especially I have difficulty getting OG pages to load.  I get "page not found" error messages.  Is it just…

Started by Rich C

2 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by Tim Gill

I can't leave messages on some pics.

Am i alone?

Started by Astralav

5 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Erin

Help please

I should now how to do this by now..... How do I post a photo into an existing thread ?   I only seem to be able to do it as a link and its…

Started by Aladdin 2 Lava

7 May 18, 2013
Reply by Aladdin 2 Lava

A weird technical glitch...

Lately my sent messages have been failing on the first try, without...fail. :-/ I think they are actually going through though, in spite of…

Started by Loren

3 Apr 2, 2013
Reply by Loren

Returning Member = - )

Hei! Hei! My life has had somewhat of a change to, its been a roller coster of a year with me splitting up from my gf in a very messy rela…

Started by Colin Gillon

8 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Colin Gillon

Thanks for the Donation, James... Whoever You Are

I'm not sure what your username is, so this is a shout out to you.  You know who you are.  Thanks very much for the donation, it will help…

Started by Mark Goo

2 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Mark Goo

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service