Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

OG Network Talk (64)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Closing my group

Hey everyone! Just saying i will be closing my very generic group titled "Ceramic Lovers". If your wondering why im closing the group it's…

Started by Antstep

4 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Antstep

Oozing Goo Community Guidelines

The social networking platform of Oozing Goo brings lava lamp fans together to connect, learn, explore ideas and related topics. Feel free…

Started by Mark Goo

0 Aug 5, 2008

the new og chatters group

Join the coolest group ever if you like chatting on oozing goo .com

Started by dsavv

1 Jun 20, 2008
Reply by Goldar66

Considering Adding a Video Section

Hi everyone! You know, I'd like to get your feedback on us adding a video section here. Everyone would be able to upload their own vids or…

Started by Mark Goo

7 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Woodvetch

How To Find Everyone's Blog Posts

There is a complete list of all the Blog posts here: http://oozinggoo.ning.com/profiles/blog/list

Started by Mark Goo

0 Dec 21, 2007

Adding polls to your posts or comments

I know there are a lot of third party prrograms that let you add polls to websites. Can anyone recommend one. I know about Quimble which wi…

Started by Mark Goo

0 Dec 17, 2007

Any Ideas for Profile Questions?

Hey everybody! Does anybody have any ideas for more Profile questions we could ask. Two weeks ago I added the question about your first lam…

Started by Mark Goo

1 Dec 17, 2007
Reply by Mark Goo

Avatar Anonymousness Assassination

The other AAA. We've got so many great people here with graphic skills, there's no reason anyone should have to wander the planet with an a…

Started by Mark Goo

1 Dec 12, 2007
Reply by Astrobaby

OG Badges and Widgets for your Website

Hey everybody, You probably noticed the new logo with the lava behind it. I hope it captures that "oozing" and "gooing" in the name. I also…

Started by Mark Goo

1 Dec 1, 2007
Reply by Astrobaby

Welcome to the new OG!

This is such an exciting moment for Oozing Goo. We've been at it since 1997 and the site has become a true online community. With this new…

Started by Mark Goo

7 Nov 28, 2007
Reply by ☆VixenGypsy☆

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service