Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Are all Mathmos lava lamps like this?

Just recentley purchased some mathmos astros and noticed white specks inside the glass. Are all mathmos lava lamps like this? I can only…

Started by James M. Slone

9 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by James M. Slone

Mathmos custom bottles

Hi, Would like to know if anyone has got a custom bottle made from mathmos as they used to do this service. Has anyone on here had luck wit…

Started by john

22 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by john

60s/70s Astro Lava Lamp

Hey GooHeads! My nan gave me her lava lamp a couple of days ago that she hasn't used for a while. I had it on for a few hours today and Im…

Started by lopi

13 Apr 3, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

help with a cloudy lamp please!

hi all!, i purchased a lava at the weekend and it was delivered today.it has dark purple wax/lava and pink water.The problem is that the wa…

Started by jason uk

6 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by jason uk

Buying a dimmer in Australia

I've been searching this forum and google to try and get a plug in dimmer for my lava lamp which is getting hot too quickly. However I can…

Started by halfrabbit

2 Mar 29, 2009
Reply by halfrabbit

Mathmos telstar and astro-Baby How to keep them clean

Hi, I have a few telstars The early ones from 1990's to the 2000's I have great trouble cleaning the legs so they won't tanish. I have one…

Started by john

2 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

Question for TelStar owners

I have a question if you have a Telstar...How do you keep the legs on ? I understand some of the early versions had a screw in each leg, bu…

Started by LampHead

8 Mar 26, 2009
Reply by LampHead

Recommendations for coil on square bottle (Johnnie Walker)

Pretty much said it in the title... I would like recommendations on the best materials and best way to set up a coil for use on a square bo…

Started by Dan Curb

5 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Dimmer Switch

Does anyone know where I can obtain a dimmer switch that I can hardwire into the lamp. Or rather I guess I should say in line with the cord.

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

11 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

How can I get smaller, faster goo bubbles?

I have changed out liquid in most of my lavas in order to achieve clearness, but the problem is I usually can only get the lamp to have a s…

Started by Jennifer

3 Mar 21, 2009
Reply by Kris

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service