Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

International postage solutions?

Hi everyone, Is it just me or is international postage on our beloved lava lamps becoming insane??? Looks like it's now around 60 UK pound…

Started by Reszound

1 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Kris

cloudy grande

can this be cleared up when cold it has like white powder at the bottom,maybe useing a purr water filter picher ??

Started by scott

0 Mar 4, 2009

The coil.

Hey everyone, I know I haven't been here in awhile but, I am going to try to get on more. Part of my coil is not holding to the lava. Am I…

Started by Project Parks

9 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

I inherited 2 lava lamps

One works fine, the other looks like the wax is just a white mass laying in the bottom of the globe. Ive read a few of the other discussion…

Started by Phoenix Moore

3 Mar 3, 2009
Reply by Jonas Clark-Elliott

large lamps

has anyone tried to build a fish tank sized lamp? i was hopeing to build one 48" x 60" x 4" to be built into a wall

Started by joe levy

13 Mar 2, 2009
Reply by Phoenix Moore

Midnight Lamp Restorations - Some Questions

I have some questions for all the pros out there. I have a Cranberry lamp I purchased last year sometime. It is a great lamp with the exce…

Started by Kris

13 Mar 1, 2009
Reply by Kris

Midnight/Princess globe question

Bought a princess lamp off of ebay to match my existing one and it came with a screw top cap. What is with that? All the info I can find on…

Started by foghorn

3 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Black lights in lava lamps?

Okay, I know they'd fade faster over time, but I was wondering about putting Black Lights in my lava lamps. I have my 5 lamps going, and th…

Started by Elandur

3 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by Mandala

Wax is sticking to the side of the globe.

I just added some new wax to a lamp that didn't have enough. For some reason it is totally stuck to the sides of my globe. What the heck? W…

Started by Jennifer

6 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Jennifer

Partial seperation from the coil.

So I got my 52oz purple/yellow lamp yesterday. Heated it up and it was a bit lethargic. I'd get one big blob that would seperate, travel ab…

Started by Elandur

15 Feb 27, 2009
Reply by Kris

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service