Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Water has leaked

Hello all I am new here so please bear with me. This seems to be the 'place to be' for lava lamp troubleshooting though :) Apologies for t…

Started by JimboCyprus

18 Feb 23, 2009
Reply by JimboCyprus

I think i killed it...

Well, I got a lava lamp sometime last year. And I would leave it on for rather long periods of time. Anyway, I turned it off one day, after…

Started by Shroomy

4 Feb 22, 2009
Reply by Shroomy

Help Revising Black/Clear Grande With New Liquid Recipe! (Cloudy)

So, My birthday was 2/9 and I turned 21. I decided to spend some money on a Grande! Well, no wonder they are not as hyped up as they shoul…

Started by Austin Slay

8 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Austin Slay

Problem with cap of lava lamp.

Ok i colored my lava lamp red because clear looked really not in the mood. Well the cap is put on but if i hold it upside down for a few se…

Started by Carmine

3 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Carmine

Lava flow problem

Hi, new to this website but, big fan of lava lamps =). I purchased this lava lamp at walmart and its a Lava brand lava lamp; anyways its a…

Started by Project Parks

8 Feb 16, 2009
Reply by 1992

Metallic Green Lamp Creative Motion (16")

I bought this lamp about a year ago and had it in storage for a bit. I took it out recently and plugged it in and now its cloudy, has stran…

Started by Adam

0 Feb 15, 2009

The best "operation schedule"?

Ok... is there a good schedule for operating lava lamps?. I like to run mine every day. Of course I don't have the huge collection some of…

Started by Lars

1 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by LampHead

Operation: fix flow

Ok everyone, I got the red/clear 20oz lava world that everyone is telling me to get rid of which I refuse to. It isn't flowing at all even…

Started by Project Parks

9 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Project Parks

Cloudy Liquid

Hello All................I have purchased three vintage lamps from ebay this summer and all have arrived with cloudy liquid.It's almost a s…

Started by Joe

22 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Who do I save?

So I have two 52oz Lavaworld lava lamps that don't work properly. Lamp number one is a pink/yellow lamp. It's clear and I love the colour,…

Started by Agallochum

11 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by www.6-ft-under.com

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service