Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lava Flow Issue - Advice

I did the PUR filter treatment on my clear/black globe from Spencers. I have a new globe coming so I figured it would be my test subject. T…

Started by Kris

5 Feb 4, 2009
Reply by Kris

Lava Lamp Issues

Hi Everyone. I have a problem with my lamp. It seems to take 2hrs to start moving, then after about 30mins it remains in a ball at the bott…

Started by omega

10 Feb 3, 2009
Reply by Spencer541

Hot rock bulb

Hi gooers, i bought a hot rock from a garage sale recently and its pretty beat up but it was only 5 bucks... the bulb is missing and the ba…

Started by Laborchet

2 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Micro Bubbles

I've noticed as I have acquired some older lamps that they if left on for a decent period of time break into micro bubbles. Now mind you it…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

6 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Eternal_Eidolon

How to go about clearing up a cloudy lava lamp? Lava brand 20 oz clear/red

My new lava lamp has became cloudy due to a mishap of being knocked over and I would like to know the process of cleaning or somehow filter…

Started by Project Parks

5 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Project Parks

Movement of the glitter

I have a question about how fast the movement is on the Clear liquid of the 52 ounce clear glitter lamp. I had a Blue Liquid Grande glitter…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

5 Jan 31, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

What kind of Bulb

Hi all I would like some info. I have a 52 ounce clear liquid and yellow lava I got from Spencer’s last year. Well it has a 40 watt clear…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

10 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Roger Stenstrom

Removing Light Bulb - How?

I have a bulb that I am trying to get out of a base. It's a midnight base if that means anything. Anyways, I can't seem to get it out. I do…

Started by Kris

14 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Kris

Filter Pump?

What is a filter pump that I hear everyone talking about to make the liquid clear. Oh and how do you get one and how do you do it and all t…

Started by Eternal_Eidolon

5 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by MyFriendGoo

problem with mathmos lamp

i just bought a mathmos lava lamp and its not flowing just sitting at the bottom doing nothing i have had the lamp on for hours. and nothin…

Started by robert

13 Jan 30, 2009

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service