Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Lava Light Hired some chemists

Hi all I was talking to a rep of Planet Lava yesterday and he stated that Lava Light hired some chemists to work on the formula so the lam…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

6 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Kris

Photography of lava

I have seen many beautiful pictures of lava on this site. I am wondering how you guys take such great pictures without a flash glare on the…

Started by A saurus1

11 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Reszound

52 ounce lava lamps

Well I would like to know if someone out there knows if the 52 ounce lava lamp clouds up during shipping like the Grande do. I have got som…

Started by Roger Stenstrom

5 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

Wierd floating lumps

Ok my lava lamp was warming up happily its been working fine the last 3 or 4 times I've ran it after I left it on for 4 hours to get the wa…

Started by daniel

2 Jan 27, 2009
Reply by daniel

Wax separated and won't flow

I recently purchased a retired lamp from eBay, and though it's in otherwise perfect condition, the lava is not flowing correctly. When I fi…

Started by Alfred

3 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Alfred

Problems with the flow on new lamps

The last few lamps that I have purchased don't really flow right. The lava is just in balls, it doesn't ooze up and then separate. These a…

Started by jade shovein

3 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

umbilical cord lava lamp

What is wrong here?

Started by Affy

4 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Wax Stuck in Bottle

I have a brand new Mathmos Astro blue/blue lamp, and even when turned on or off there is a clump of the wax floating at the top of the bott…

Started by Ross Hetherington

1 Jan 25, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

How to tinker with my Century

I bought Century, (purple/clear), from Ebay.. and just can't quite get the flow right. I use a 60 watt with a dimmer... and after some adju…

Started by Lars

1 Jan 24, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Fluidium bulb/ooze

Hi all I just received a used fluidium lavalamp. Its quite foggy but I trust it will lessen. Two issues with it though which might be relat…

Started by David

4 Jan 23, 2009
Reply by David

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service