Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Filtering a Grande = what a bad China made goo mess

Let Grande sit for 3 days before pumping = no problem Getting cap off = no problem pumping to filter = no problem Goo is like a bar of soa…

Started by Woodvetch

10 Oct 27, 2008
Reply by Woodvetch

Where do you get perc?

I looked at CRC's Brakleen when I was over at the auto parts place earlier. It isn't perc anymore, at least here in California. I did find…

Started by davygrvy

2 Oct 25, 2008
Reply by davygrvy

Scratches on Glass

Hi all, for the love of lava lamps, I am now selling these wondrous things I purchased from a supplier in China. The colours as u can see a…

Started by Nadiah

2 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by Nadiah

Wizard flow problems...

Hi guys, today i received a blue wizard with a pink/white globe.. i lit it up and it melted and all but lava wont really flow.. it rises to…

Started by Laborchet

1 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Laborchet

AMATEUR making lamp mixture

I'm an amateur haha. My lava lamp got messed up and "lava" stuck to one spot, ALL of it. And it didn't move.So it's been in my closet for 2…

Started by Gabriel

8 Oct 17, 2008
Reply by Gabriel

I need help with my Mathmos Jet lamp...

I bought the lamp about a week ago, it's my first lamp, it's the original clear with red lava. It stopped working a 2 days ago so i shook…

Started by Ceri

12 Oct 16, 2008
Reply by Ceri

Lava sticking to globe and evaporated water

I see discussion about this in the past. The comment that seems to sum it up is that some invisible component (solvent?) in the lava become…

Started by John AINSWORTH

4 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by John AINSWORTH

Any suggestions on what kind of soap to add to water?

I am working on a 52oz. with red ooze. I have changed out the liquid completely and am having a hard time finding a soap that does not clou…

Started by Jennifer

0 Oct 14, 2008

Ugly Haze Ring

I own my share of china lamps (and a good, non-defective one is really hard to come by), and one Is a 52 oz. Blue liquid "White" Lava (I gu…

Started by The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

6 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by The Piper at the Gates of Dawn

lava climbing up the side of the glass

i've got this going on with my crestworth telstar... it did it a bit before i changed the liquid in it, but now it's doing it an awful lot.…

Started by Purity!

6 Oct 11, 2008
Reply by Modulo '70

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service