Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Clear/Black not so clear

Hi all, i finally got around to buying a clear/black 52oz that ive been wanting for a while but wasnt really trusting china lava lamps but…

Started by Laborchet

6 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Laborchet

Lava transplant

Hi gooheads. I just realized that those color changing lava lamps or i should say clear/white lava 52 ouncers with colored globes are nice…

Started by Laborchet

12 Oct 6, 2008
Reply by Laborchet

So how many lava lamps does it take??

Does anyone know exactly how many lava lamps one can plug into a wall outlet without overloading it? I have been looking for one of those l…

Started by VanessaB

8 Oct 3, 2008
Reply by VanessaB

Can someone help an upset granny?

Dear Goo guys-- Thanks SO MUCH to all who gave me help/advice on the original post (below)!! I have not used the www very much to communica…

Started by Lynn Saults

11 Oct 1, 2008
Reply by jay

Grandes still cloudy?

Just joined this site a few days back and have already bought two lamps on the bay with two more auctions ending soon...wish me luck! I had…

Started by jay

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by jay

new goo

hey yall, can i take out the contents of my century lava lamp wich has damaged wax and replace the entire contents with the contents of a n…

Started by Donnie

7 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Donnie

what is in a glitter lamp?

I want to start making my own glitter lamps. It looks easy....if I could just figure out what is inside...it appears to be thicker than reg…

Started by www.6-ft-under.com

9 Sep 28, 2008

lava won't cycle

I recently purchased a new lava brand lava lamp from Spencers, and the lamp hasn't flowed properly since I purchased it. It seems to heat u…

Started by Gwen

6 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Bohdan

goo color change

Have any of you discovered a way to change the color of goo? I have what appears to be a cream colored goo in clear. I think it was origina…

Started by LavaLover

6 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by LavaLover

Lava Grande 250oz Purple/Yellow

Hi, I'm new here, glad you guys have a help discussion because Lava World tends to ignore their emails, either that or they just don't lik…

Started by Jeff

3 Sep 25, 2008

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service