Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,325)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Suitable Dye for Solvent Based Glitter Lamps?

Can anyone recommend a suitable product for dyeing solvent based fluids? I've been using candle dye, which look great. However, it's very s…

Started by Mark

0 Jul 15

Success fixing my 1978 Carlisle

Everyone, Thanks for your help and suggestions. Three weeks ago, I found my 1978 Carlisle in the basement and plugged it in for the first…

Started by Steve Hall

2 Jul 12
Reply by Keith

Groove Tube/Oozy Glo/Spencers early 2000s lamps Troubleshooting

Hey folks! So, I've been slowly gathering lava lite Midnight series lamps for years now. I finally bought a lamp from another manufacturer…

Started by Redfoxiii

0 Jul 9

Surfactants of choice and concentration

So I've poured over SDS sheets, these forums and elsewhere. I know people have used SLS, SLES, and Triton x-100. Some are in flake form li…

Started by Aaron Rodgers

10 Jul 7
Reply by Aaron Rodgers

Converting Mathmos Astro for USA

Hello, I recently ordered a Mathmos Astro blue/blue lamp and would like to know what I should do to use it here in the USA. It seems that…

Started by Brad

30 Jul 4
Reply by James

How bad is a bad idea? (aka running a lamp in hot temperatures)

Long time since I’ve been around here... I’ve been the proud owner of a ‘92 pink/pink Lava Lite for just about two years now, and I thought…

Started by Seven

6 Jun 27
Reply by Mr MaGoo

New to group, problem with 1978 Carlisle

Everyone, I am a new member, I just joined today. I am the original owner of a 1978 Carlisle, received it as a Christmas gift when I was a…

Started by Steve Hall

7 Jun 23
Reply by BamaMatt

Betty Boop Lava Lamp W ceramic base not performing as it should.

Here's one for you lava lamp sleuths. I purchased a Betty Boop Lamp with the heavy ceramic base similar to the Penzoil, Batman , Superman l…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

4 Jun 21
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Silver Spinner with no Spinner

Hi all I managed to nab another one of these beauties recently, sadly it didn’t include the celluloid/plastic spinner. Does anyone know wh…

Started by Modulo '70

11 Jun 19
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Telstar Slow Flow

Hey all! I got my second imported Mathmos, a beautiful copper/black Telstar with Green/Blue bottle. I'm using a converter for the wattage.…

Started by James

6 Jun 17
Reply by Johnny

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2020   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service