Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help! Did I ruin my coachlite lava?

To start off, sorry for my ignorance. I'm new at this stuff. So I received my Coachlite a few weeks ago. When I got it the lava needed some…

Started by ash-hole!

22 Jul 15
Reply by Claude J

Light Bulb Socket for Homemade Lava Lamp?

Hi all! It's been a while since I've posted anything. I'm still struggling with my homemade lava lamp concept, mainly the light socket and…

Started by Kitty Capulet

5 Jul 11
Reply by Galaxy_9

Crestworth Astro Mini no flow and other problems.

Hi. This is My first Post in the forum. Was always a bit scared to ask for help but now i have too many questions piling up. I bought an A…

Started by Elias

23 Jul 10
Reply by Mark

Hunter Sata-Lite - Replacing master fluid

After around two years of trial and error, I seem to have found a successful way of replacing the master fluid in Sata-Lites, so I thought…

Started by Eliot

0 Jul 10

Rheostat for Colossus?

Has anyone had a problem with the rheostat crapping out on the Colossus?  Not sure if I just have a short or if the rheostat is completely…

Started by Kelly

8 Jul 8
Reply by Claude J

How to replicate the "wax stuck on side of globe" problem?

Just wondering, because I think it can instead be used to "fix" the lamp with bubbly wax problem! Sounds reasonable? Please bring in any id…

Started by Ikana

1 Jun 25
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

New Glitter Grande leaks from the top

I just got my 2nd Glitter grand with the black base today and it leaks.  But only when on, once it heats up and builds up condensation/pres…

Started by Jon

9 Jun 16
Reply by Dr. WHAT?!

Vintage LavaLite glitter globes

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can help me out with.  I have all the LavaLite, Wizard glitter lamps and recently acquired a lot…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

3 Jun 10
Reply by Erin

Vintage LavaLite glitter globes

I have a question I'm hoping someone here can help me out with.  I have all the LavaLite, Wizard glitter lamps and recently acquired a lot…

Started by The Lamp Caretaker

0 Jun 9

MATHMOSmatician majoring in Fluidum 101 Needed

Hello, I got my green Mathmos Fludium today and already have two problems I need help with, please. First off, it is a bit cloudy in there…

Started by MichaelN77

3 May 28
Reply by MichaelN77

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service