Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,182)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neo Bottles

I love my Mathmos lava lamps. The lamps themselves are really good quality, standard bottles too are very good. But ive been bitten on the…

Started by doddy

2 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by doddy

Lava problems

Hi all I have a question my lava lamp wax  dosent rise like my other it rises from the sides not the middle and forms clones of wax I'm not…

Started by martin ward

1 Dec 14, 2018
Reply by doddy

Fluidium - info for refill needed

Afternoon folks, Can someone please confirm that a fluidium bottle uses the same amount of wax as 1.5 Astro and the same volume of masterfl…

Started by Simon Lloyd

1 Dec 12, 2018
Reply by Marcel

Confetti Gemlite - Rookie Mistake - Glitter Knowledge Appreciated

To make a long stupid story short - a little bit of water got mixed with my pink confetti gemlite fluid and now the flakes are just sitting…

Started by Sentrex

14 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Marcel

Lava Amoeba model 7265 lost power cord

Hi everyone...I have a Lava Amoeba model 7265 and I misplaced the power cord. Does anyone know what a good replacement for it would be? It…

Started by Lisa Lisa

0 Dec 9, 2018

Cleaning Exterior Globe - Painful Resude!

Over the years I have had plenty of globes that I have scrubbed the crap out of with scotch brite sponges, hot water, and soap but cannot g…

Started by Sentrex

2 Dec 8, 2018
Reply by Sentrex

Best way to get my lava out of the globe

actually I have a couple globes I need advice on.  The first one is an experiment that I tried adding glitter fluid to a lava lamp.  The la…

Started by Peter Piper

1 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Sentrex

Cleaning Fantasia Spray

Hi, I read something on here a while back on how to clean fiber optic sprays. I searched and can't seem to find it. Any help would be great…

Started by Brent

8 Dec 5, 2018
Reply by Brent

Fuse problem on Midnight 8304 lamp?

The bulb burnt out on my LAVA LITE Midnight Blue/White 8304 lamp - so I replaced it, but the lamp doesn't work.  I've verified the new bulb…

Started by Daniel Kirkdorffer

8 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Sentrex

Sticky Consort bottle??

So I have a problem with my Consort bottle, I guess I'll start at the beginning When I got this lamp I knew it needed work, it was missing…

Started by benson41011

9 Nov 29, 2018
Reply by Sentrex

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2019   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service