Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fluidium bulbs

I have just got hold of two fluidium lamps, I only have one bulb. I used the bulb in the yellow one last night and have it in my orange one…

Started by Vikki parry-bailey

7 Sep 23
Reply by Mark

Help! Mathmos bulbs?

What bulbs do you guys use for your Mathmos Astros and Astrobabies? I was at my local Tesco and all the had was rather rubbish looking LED…

Started by Ouija

27 Sep 22
Reply by Mark

Mathmos Lava lamp saveable?

Hi, I'm new here and hoping for some advice. I have what I think maybe a vintage Mathmos lamp, but unfortunately the wax is stuck to the si…

Started by Alyson Wills

14 Sep 13
Reply by Claude J

Adding colour to Jet lamp

Hi All, I've got a Mathmos Jet lamp that has lost the violet colour from its liquid. What's the best way of restoring it? The bottle has a…

Started by Daz

12 Sep 13
Reply by jack

How Remove Crestworth One Piece Astro Base?

This base doesn't work, and I've changed the fuse and bulb, and checked the switch so figure a wire must be dislodged. Can anyone advise on…

Started by Mark

5 Sep 13
Reply by Mark

The old glitter liquid question

As mentioned in many older discussions, many people are searching for the correct liquid for glitter bottles. On an older Crestworth cap it…

Started by Peter Panussi

1 Sep 8
Reply by Claude J

Replacement Cap Needed for Mathmos Lunar Bottle

Hi all, I've helped a US forum member purchase a Lunar which I will ship, but the seller has broken the plastic bottle cap when removing th…

Started by Mark

8 Sep 8
Reply by Peter Panussi

Chatsworth jet

Hi all I have a question dose anyone know if u manage to get a crestworth copper jet in any form available would a mathmos jet bottle fit i…

Started by martin ward

2 Aug 21
Reply by Johnny

On-going list of quality issues with Lava Lite lamps (post-2003 lamps)

I've slowed down in buying lamps over the years, but I still get tempted when I see Lava Lite put out new lamps. And nearly all of the time…

Started by Erin

20 Aug 19
Reply by Ouija

Brand new Grande and missing liquid

as i bought a grande 27" on ebay (lavalamp does not send to switzerland unfortunately) i've received the lamp today. i found out that the c…

Started by Funky Dr. Gonzo

7 Aug 10
Reply by kero48

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service