Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,137)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wax clings in one column when running

Hi all,  This is my first post so again hi to again to all Gooheads. Ive been playing around with a 10 year old no name rocket (probably a…

Started by Andy

0 May 3

Crestworth Astro Mini no flow and other problems.

Hi. This is My first Post in the forum. Was always a bit scared to ask for help but now i have too many questions piling up. I bought an A…

Started by Elias

16 May 2
Reply by Elias

Vintage Lava Lamp

So I have a Vintage Lava lamp that has a few problems that I am hoping someone can help me resolve. First the liquid inside seems to have a…

Started by Shane Burke

11 Apr 29
Reply by Shane Burke

Global Mystery ;) (Sorry I could not resist)

Can anyone tell how many oz this globe is? It is 9.5 inches tall if that helps, please & thank you!

Started by MichaelN77

52 Apr 28
Reply by MichaelN77

Bought a Giant on Ebay- Seller will no longer ship

I bought a Giant on the 30th of March and the seller has yet to ship. They then sent me an ebay message 10 days later asking for an additio…

Started by Rory

17 Apr 22
Reply by Claude J

Propylene Glycol and SLES source recommendations

Hello all, haven't posted in a long time. Just getting back to tinkering after my collection been on the back burner for years. I am lookin…

Started by Galaxy_9

5 Apr 21
Reply by Claude J

Mathmos Fluidium Coil sideways? Please help

Hey guys so I just recently purchased this lamp and noticed the coil was off center? Is there anyway I can center it?  Thanks!

Started by kevin pedro

19 Apr 16
Reply by flip

Wax too heavy or light

I got this planter lamp and upon plugging it in, all of the wax settled at the top. The coil had almost no wax on it . I added some perc to…

Started by Cowmatian

2 Apr 14
Reply by Cowmatian

Very Lazy Grand Lamp.

Hello, I have redone a few lamps.  Actually 3 Grand lamps with no problem and a medium size lamp. However the latest one takes about 5 hour…

Started by Ian

8 Apr 10
Reply by kero48

The case of the missing late 1990's lava lamp

Sometime between 1996-1998, I got a large lava lamp for Christmas. I loved this thing it was larger than most lava lamps I saw in other pla…

Started by MichaelN77

9 Apr 8
Reply by MichaelN77

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service