Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,148)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MATHMOSmatician majoring in Fluidum 101 Needed

Hello, I got my green Mathmos Fludium today and already have two problems I need help with, please. First off, it is a bit cloudy in there…

Started by MichaelN77

3 May 28
Reply by MichaelN77

Sputnik Replacement Bulb

Asking for a friend, does anyone have information on a replacement bulb for Mathmos Sputnik?It's been so many years since I had one I can b…

Started by WeeboTech

2 May 28
Reply by WeeboTech

How I have fixed my bubbly lava lamp at first try (theories inside)

First I was following this guide http://oozinggoo.ning.com/forum/topics/how-to-fix-bubbly-lava-lava It was a success at first try. I was a…

Started by Ikana

0 May 26

Mathmos Jet - rewire

Anyone re-wired a Mathomos Jet? I've got a plug converter (this kind: http://www.amazon.com/International-Power-Adapter-Plug-Converter/dp/B

Started by Erin

47 May 26
Reply by Erin

Re-sealing a lamp.. Hot or warm or cold ?

Ive been having a bit of a back and forth discussion with myself on how to seal my grandes.   All my lamps i take the tops off i run them t…

Started by Jon

0 May 23

Gemlite Bulb?

Picked up this beautiful little gym for 10 bucks today  Threw a Xmas bulb in it for now.... can someone please tell me the correct size bu…

Started by Sentrex

5 May 21
Reply by The Lamp Caretaker

Redone grandes going cloudy ?

Looks like the grandes i redid to fix the cloudy ones i recived while clear in pictures taken, when you shine them up to a light you can se…

Started by Jon

11 May 20
Reply by Mr MaGoo

Surfactant what exactly does it make the lava do

So i know its important but it was my understanding that it made it break into blobs..  But i redid my grande as i was unhappy with the col…

Started by Jon

4 May 15
Reply by Jon

Biggest Lava-Lamp i can get?

Hi there As lunar is nearly to old to get one i am looking for something similar. i saw colossum but cant find any of them on ebay. Whats…

Started by Funky Dr. Gonzo

22 May 15
Reply by Marcel

Is the glass on my grande cracked ??

So it seems the grande glass is cracked...  Simething doesnt look right..  It got this divot or some inperfetion stuck in the glass on the…

Started by Jon

4 May 14
Reply by Jon

RSS

Support Oozing Goo

By using the eBay button above, you support OG if you purchase anything. Thanks for thinking of us. Mark Goo

© 2018   Created by Mark Goo.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service