Oozing Goo - The Lava Lamp Syndicate

Problems & Questions (2,499)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question

Did the Lava lamp originate with Mathmos in the UK or here in the US? If so under what name. Once again I am trying to learn. What are the…

Started by jerrell maxwell

3 Aug 3, 2009
Reply by Astrobaby

streaky globe

I bought and was shipped a grande lava lite and it arrived with cloudy liquid. After much research (thanks to this site!!) I was able to dr…

Started by Joni Walker

1 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Coil Issues

I've always had coil issues with certain globes. Does anyone know how to fix this. Using a dimmer does not help or cleaning the coil. The l…

Started by MattMJB0188

1 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by MattMJB0188

Gookits.com

Does anyone know the number to gookits? I called the number on there site but was told I had the wrong number.

Started by Sean

1 Jul 29, 2009
Reply by Sean

baby astros = lunar

hiya guys now this may sound a silly question, how many baby astros would it take to fill a lunar, im thinking of filling my lunar with gli…

Started by krissyfromswindon

5 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Pascal

lava and master fluid mix

hi guys, can you tell me if its possible and if it would work, i have clear master fluid from my lunar and i have white wax from my lava ga…

Started by krissyfromswindon

2 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by krissyfromswindon

Black lava lamp ever clear up completely?

Hello all! I recently purchased a 52 oz black/clear lava lamp... after several exchanges due to scratched globes, I got one that was decen…

Started by Tortoise Avenger

4 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Bohdan

Lava lamp start up time?

How long should a lava lamp take to really get going? Do the different sizes take different times? I just bought a red/clear china lamp tha…

Started by Tortoise Avenger

1 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by john

Help, Bought a lava-lite metallic lamp lava is stuck at top and sticking to side of bottle what can I do?

Got a lava-lite metallic today, started warmingup ok but then wax is stuck at top of bottle and some wax has stuck to the side of the lamp.…

Started by john

4 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by john

PROBLEMS WITH MY LUNAR :O(

CIAO!!! My Lunar stops flowing after 4-5 hours ... here's a pic of it .. I tried to turn it off for 5 min and then turn it on again and it…

Started by Federico

43 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Marcel Goolamp

RSS

About

Autumn created this Ning Network.

GooHeads

Groups

© 2024   Created by Autumn.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service